Gift wrapping rugs

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
To you smaller, independent, garage rug cleaners, how do you prepare a rug to be returned to a customer.
A large rug plant that I have used before has large brown paper rolls and nicely wraps each rug for delivery.
Any practical ideas, other than simply tying them up, that make them more presentable for returning to the customer?

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have a roll of pallet wrap clear cling that I wrap them in. Keeps them safer and looks better.

Name
Nate W.
Be careful when wrapping rugs in plastic.. Rugs do need to breathe.. We normally just tie them with twine..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We wrap the rugs ends in the clear stretching plastic that is used for wrapping stuff on pallets. Just wrap the ends and in the middle of the rug. That way its not sealed and can still breathe.

Usually have the invoice wrapped on it under the plastic so you can see it right away who's rug is it once the tags are removed.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Be careful when wrapping rugs in plastic.. Rugs do need to breathe.. We normally just tie them with twine..

Yes. I guess I should of said I only do the ends and middle section. I also just do it before transport. Rug is usually wrapped and unwrapped in less than 1 hour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom