give me wood..

Mikey P

Administrator
photobucket-2920-1321490001578.jpg

Did a free test at a popular sammich shop today.

night and day.

The mop water residue was so bad it was like they were mopping with brown wood stain.

The Dirt Dragon got some off but I had to whip out the 175 the break it all loose and then rinse/dry with the DD.

The Basic chems work great just not sure how cost effective they are @ a 4 to 1 ratio.

I'ts maxing how well the machine rinses and how quickly it drys the floor. Very little chance of over wetting.

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
well its a clean ******* pine tree now and they are going to pay me a buck a foot to clean and apply a one coat sealer.

Thats a lot of sandwiches!

Becker

Name
Becker
You Spruced up that Pine.... :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure the demo in the middle of the walkway pretty much sold the rest of the place.

Manager did not come out and say " ever heard of the saying, "test in an inconspicuous area 1st " "?

Mikey P

Administrator
Becker said:
You Spruced up that Pine.... :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure the demo in the middle of the walkway pretty much sold the rest of the place.

Manager did not come out and say " ever heard of the saying, "test in an inconspicuous area 1st " "?

The owner picked the area to test.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
well its a clean ******* pine tree now and they are going to pay me a buck a foot to clean and apply a one coat sealer.

cool....you'll bank some jack cleaning and putting a semi-shine on some uglyazz spruce

on a serious note, doesn't the water and water based finishes raise the grain on the wood?
not that it matters on that crappy barn floor

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ron Lippold said:
slam dunk from ultra chem labs is the best stuff for wood that i have used

They've pulled it Ron- I bought up all the Wood Seal that the Ultrachem suppliers had here as that's been pulled too.
Have you ever tried Clean for carpets?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Btt. Come on now. Anything new to add. Pics? I am getting ready to buy one.
Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions earlier today also

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
That’s impressive 8) .
I know that pine must have allot of deep scratches and gouges you cleaned out.
Pine looks amazing after good sanding and refinish but it takes on a rustic look fast. A satin finish might be the way to go.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
shoot a real world video if you would please..i am about to pull the trigger but just want to see it in action but not
by some sales person..
do you expect to always finish off with a satin or gloss finish or mostly
just doing deep cleans?
do you have a waiver for cust to sign stating that the floor is going to look
different after being cleaned..i would assume pretty much all floors will lighten up?
just because dirt and grease is dark..
can you do all floors with it? bamboo and all?
thanks
dave

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I get several calls and emails a week for "wood floor polishing", yet I keep passing them on. Around here even @ $.75 to $1.00 a foot to clean and polish people think we are nuts, and we are in the top 5 highest cost of living on the east coast. 99.99 percent of my "in home inspections" are for floors that need to be completed re-sanded but people just want you to "buff and polish".

I don't use the dragon, just the manual way. I've thought about offering true dust free sanding to my company, so I can @ least offer them that option, but haven't gone that direction yet.

Name
I'm Rick James
This is something I am going to be doing this coming year. Is it better to use the 175 vs the DD?

How long does it take you to do 300 sq ft of wood?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
HACK IN THE HOUSE

Last night I had a laminate wood simulated floor that was pretty bad. Used a spray bottle, slop and gobble and a red pad 175, squeege, spray rinse, bonnet and high gloss seal.

400 sq $433.00 piece of cake. less than 2 hrs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom