give me your honest opinion on the best rotary out there

Mikey P

Administrator
What do you mean it's too late works just fine why would you want to carry more weight up and down than you have to we've had 360Is and three 360 XLs forever and never had a handle issue

Name
Swani
I know people don’t like Mytee stuff here and I get it.

That said, Mytee really did good with the T-Rex Jr.

I tried the 360 and I didn’t like it... too light and the handles suck.

It’s slow, but on piss jobs, nothing can match it.
I've heard nothing but positive feedback on the TREX. I like my XL but I'm always having to do stupid little maintenance things on it. I wish it was built a little more solid.

Mikey P

Administrator
I took the T-Rex Jr which was built
learning from the mistakes of the big one for a good enough long ride on a commercial job to be able to honestly say yes it did a good job with its brush head but I didn't see it as being any better and then the much lighter 360i.

And with the owner of the company being the second most rotten piece of shit individual in this industry I just wanted nothing to do with it.

I'm not going to bend my morals for a tool that I hope I only use three times a year...

Name
Swani
I took the T-Rex Jr which was built
learning from the mistakes of the big one for a good enough long ride on a commercial job to be able to honestly say yes it did a good job with its brush head but I didn't see it as being any better and then the much lighter 360i.

And with the owner of the company being the second most rotten piece of shit individual in this industry I just wanted nothing to do with it.

I'm not going to bend my morals for a tool that I hope I only use three times a year...
Why is the owner a P.OS. and who's the biggest P.O.S.?

Mikey P

Administrator
For 26 years I have used and continue to use the RX20 in all residential jobs, townhouses and homes. who needs a gym???
why would you do that to yourself?

After 26 years I would assume you are at 70% repeat. Most of those call once a year and the only dirty areas are in front of the TV and near the kitchen.
Just a bit more prespray will do it.

Save yourself and get a DEV12 or SSTI 12 and give your body a rest.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
360 xl Rotocrap is nice and lightweight enough to pull out when needed. I like to cut all the edges and doorways with a scrub wand and then Roto the high traffic areas.

Too hard to compare the soil removal with a wand to any rotary extractor. RX is a great tool but too damn heavy to pull off the truck.

Not only do they remove more soil but they restore the texture to some degree.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
why would you do that to yourself?

After 26 years I would assume you are at 70% repeat. Most of those call once a year and the only dirty areas are in front of the TV and near the kitchen.
Just a bit more prespray will do it.

Save yourself and get a DEV12 or SSTI 12 and give your body a rest.
But then he would have to start going to the gym.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Y’all need to get yourselves a trailer with a ramp, then you don’t worry about weight, sissy’s!
You still have stairs into the home and multiple levels in the home to deal with.

It's an unwritten law, the heavier it is, the less the chances are that you need it or are willing to go pull it off the truck...or trailer. 😉

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’d love to challenge a rotary to a 12flow wand. I’ve never felt the need to buy a rotary.

Most of you idiots with a rotary would waste your time dragging it out of the van to do what my 12flow did on this job

AF8B4AAD-CEBA-486C-98FD-73D6C9FF9136.jpeg 52CFE1E4-1FDA-4DEF-AF5C-DD60C700FB72.jpeg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’d love to challenge a rotary to a 12flow wand. I’ve never felt the need to buy a rotary.

Most of you idiots with a rotary would waste your time dragging it out of the van to do what my 12flow did on this job

View attachment 104068 View attachment 104069
You'd loose. You can't compare the number of passes to what you do with your wand. It would leave you feeling like a 2-pump chump. 🤭

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
For 26 years I have used and continue to use the RX20 in all residential jobs, townhouses and homes. who needs a gym???
I used an RX20 exclusively for my first five years in business.

Can't believe Tom hasn't changed his ways after being a MB member for eight months.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom