giving some thought to a judson c4

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Just wondering who on this board owns a c4? I do a ton of commercial work and after doing a bunch of resurch I am leaning towards a c4. I think after I pay down a loan I might try and get the ball rolling on this. I do think however I might stick with my northstar diesal/ kero rather than using the little giant. I think what won me over was watching a video of les , in that video you could really tell that these units are made to be a work horse not a fashion show model. I like how user friendly they are and the open design. Also being pioneers in the industry helped too. what pro's / cons can anyone tell me abnout the c4? can it fit into a normal sized cargo van?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
maybe Mike can post his install of his into the lima bean....

with that said, Mike Draper has one in a box....and LOVES it..

if you cant find his info, let me know and i will get you his number and you can chat with him about it

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
maybe Mike can post his install of his into the lima bean....

with that said, Mike Draper has one in a box....and LOVES it..

if you cant find his info, let me know and i will get you his number and you can chat with him about it

With many,many TNT's on the road for over 30years, I think the C4 will last you a lifetime.

Vinnie

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have a CanAm, which was a precusor to the C4. You won't be disappointed. I've had some challenges, some due to the way I was using it (ie I had to replace the engine from a cracked block because it wasn't getting enough cool air when I closed the box) Other challenges were from some metal fatique, the fittings holding the anti-pulsator on the pressure pump kept breaking from stress. But over all, with using the 2.5" hose, I'm getting great heat and awesome dry times. Its easy to fix. I've rigged it with remote oil filter and drain hoses that make changing the oil very easy.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I gotta say after speaking to les for the first time it was really refreshing. Normal vendors have a bit of a slimy feel to them, les convinced me he was really on our side and puts people and customer service before profit. I am pretty much sold on either a c4 or a tnt. It will depend on if I have a building to park a box truck in or if I have a van tm I get.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we got 2800 hrs on one
replace the belts once a year prob clean the burners out twice a year
oil changes
thats been about it
have a tnt with 800 hrs on it have done nothing to it
cleans just as good as the c-4

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
How is the noise level from these units. My back up unit has a 23 hrs engine and 45 blower with the muffler silencers on both, it is still louder than I would like.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I'm hoping to be in a c4 early feb if not late jan. I'm looking for a used van now. I can't justify buying a brand new van for a over flow/flood van.

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3nn.jpg

photo4xx.jpg

photo5.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts