Glad I have it on the van..

Becker

Name
Becker
I will tell you, most of my jobs are nothing more than routine residential owner occupied homes.

But to often the last job of the day seems to be the worst..

Today was that.. Odd deal. The owner has stopped making payments over a year ago. House had been vacant, and sometimes squatted. The owner had been keeping the power and water on.

So the lady that hired me to do it, is moving in. She is a friend of the owner. She is moving in knowing any day the bank could come knocking. Hmmm

Anyways, the place was trashed...

So I pulled out the RX-20, set the TM to dual wand, full heat and blew the clients socks off.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Steve Lawrence
We don't use the RX quite as often as we used to now that we have higher heat and better chems but when you need it there's nothing like rotary extraction to help you do your best while saving your body.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Whats even worse is win you think " I can wand this one " and end up dragging it out after the fact. Like someone told me awhile ago. Take it to the front door right away, you will use it if its off the truck.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I called to a rental today last minute. The new tenants had already moved in and just wanted the lr done. I talked her into doing the bedroom too. Brought in the rv 360i and you should have seen the mud come out. She didn't think the br needed it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Im using my rx and pile lifter on some neglected daycare carpet tomorrow. Both for the first time in who knows how lo g.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom