GLADWIN MICHIGAN

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I HAVE A CUSTOMER IN GLADWIN MICHIGAN THAT NEEDS A VACANT HOME CLEANED.IS THERE ANYONE ON HERE THAT IS IN THAT AREA.IT IS 180 MILES FROM ME OR I WOULD GLADLY GO.THESE ARE GREAT CUSTOMERS TO ME. GLEN 586-556-9839:confused: I WOULD BE THANKFUL TO FIND A GOOD CLEANER IN THAT AREA

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I have a buddy with a vacation home there I'll see if he has a recommendation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

glenboy

Name
GLEN
Thank you ken,this customer is a good friend and customer,I just can't justify the drive,and they want ME only.:biggrin: Although if I can find a good cleaner they would be happy as well.please keep in touch. Glen

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My buddy said he had no luck getting someone to come to him when he bought the place so he cleaned it himself, though he is a handy man do it yourselfer by trade.

Bay City is about an hour away so Bruce may be willing otherwise here is a YO.com listing http://www.yellowpages.com/gladwin-mi/carpet-rug-cleaners

Your might recommend they call a real estate office and see if they have a recommendation.

Name
Bruce
I'll be glad to go, we have customers in Midland, Beaverton area and I'm sure we can schedule Gladwin in on one of those days so it's not a one way trip.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I'll be glad to go, we have customers in Midland, Beaverton area and I'm sure we can schedule Gladwin in on one of those days so it's not a one way trip.
Thank you all,ken I appreciate your time,Bruce I will make sure they get your info ASAP.the place is empty and they want to get it done ASAP so they can move in.the homeowners names are MARK & COLLEEN W. THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.the customer is retired and motivated,I know it's the holidays,so be prepared for the big question.how soon can they call you and setup an appt.let me know and I will have them call you.thank you again
Glen:headbang:

Last edited:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
BRUCE,THERE IS NO INFO AT ALL ON YOUR MB PAGE THAT TELLS HOW TO CONTACT YOU.COULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD ME A CONTACT.

Name
Bruce
Still no call as of the end of today Glen, thanks for trying to push a job this way , I really appreciate it. Maybe the call will come in next week.

Reactions: glenboy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom