Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
1596597100111.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Maybe. But I’m disease free. Who’s ready to party?
As long as you stay the Fook 6 feet away from me, I'm game. Seriously, in the 80's that's all we cleaned with was an extraction detergent metered through the wand. Dirty carpets? Crank up the soap. Can you say crunchy? When prespraying became popular, it changed the way we clean. It gave us the ability to have some dwell time and break down the soil so that it was easier to remove. Adding deodorizers made odor problems easier to deal with. We had to modify our extraction detergent dilution rates to compensate for already having product in the carpet but with a little practice, we were able to have a good one, two punch which made cleaning so much easier.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
As long as you stay the Fook 6 feet away from me, I'm game. Seriously, in the 80's that's all we cleaned with was an extraction detergent metered through the wand. Dirty carpets? Crank up the soap. Can you say crunchy? When prespraying became popular, it changed the way we clean. It gave us the ability to have some dwell time and break down the soil so that it was easier to remove. Adding deodorizers made odor problems easier to deal with. We had to modify our extraction detergent dilution rates to compensate for already having product in the carpet but with a little practice, we were able to have a good one, two punch which made cleaning so much easier.
I do prespray almost always. But I have used dry slurry with no prespray in my house. Wasn’t crunchy at all.

hogjowl

Idiot™
None of us knew that ...

• Haha
Reactions: Trip Moses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom