God help us.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Wow....shop vac for vacuuming.... he sprayed way too much...
And no use of compound or an OP to extract....

2-3 hour dry time is not VLM...

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I dunno man, it cleans a lot of situations real well where HWE fail the customer's expectations..

Funny how people dont understand polymer crystallation and post vacuuming works..

Mikey P

Administrator
I dunno man, it cleans a lot of situations real well where moron HWE operators fail the customer's expectations..

Funny how people dont understand polymer crystallation and post vacuuming works..

I'll give you $100 if you can show me a vacuum bag or cup with over a quarter ounce of polymers in it, picked up the day after a encapping.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I'll give you $100 if you can show me a vacuum bag or cup with over a quarter ounce of polymers in it, picked up the day after a encapping.
Doesn't work that way, not in the way you said it.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
2-3 hour dry time is not VLM

maybe in the desert
but at 1 gal per 300sf as suggested by most encrapoos, 2-3 hours or more is common than not without airmovers

........................................................................................................................................

"picking up the crystallized soil"

does that guy think it "crystallized" soil while wet??:headscratch:

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Did many tests in my own home years ago basically doing what he did.
At least I used a vacuum with a brush roll. And a post vacuum the next day to remove the "crystals" . The carpet resoiled within a month more like a couple weeks. Because anybody who believes that the small amount of polymers works at entrapping soil is ..................STUPIT.

All the polymer does is leave a DRY RESIDUE

All bets are off if a FILM FORMER us used

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You are all so mean. I was watching it with fascination, but then the wife hollered and I had to wipe.

Did I miss anything?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Well you know I can't leave this hanging, so start explaining...

Who made the claim that you will vacuum up quarter ounce of polymer the very next day? How does that work when polymer have coated the fiber at microscopic scale?
Does it cling to the fiber the same way dirt does, and no matter how much you Wernered the carpet, you cannot vac the dirt of the fibers?

I learned it was gradual, at 3-6 mos before it loses it effectiveness and the carpet start showing the noticable soiling. Pretty typical even for HWE.

You dont just vacuum it all up the next day...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom