Golf Course

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Anyone have any experience with being featured in a local golf course guide such as this?: Bench Craft Company

They are offering placement for a year for a business card sized ad in the course directory for about $300 to $400 (cant remember).

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is guys that play golf your target market? I told them I would only conceder it if they would place it in their print and online monthly membership publication. Then they hung up.

Last edited:
Name
Ron lippold
They used to be Gold Coast publishing, I did it for all the country clubs around here, with no measurable results.

Name
Jason
Seems like we carpet cleaners need to be where people will look for us when they want us. Internet is the only thing worth investing in now IMO, and perhaps passing out flyers personally.

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
I would recommend trying to advertise in the folders that real estate agents pass out to their customers. This has been beneficial for us in the past and costs about the same as what you mentioned above for the golf course listings. $300

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
Not only does it get your name out their with real estate agents, it allows you to hopefully clean their customers prev. house and future home.

Back
Top Bottom