Good fragrance free wool pre-spray?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What would be a good, fragrance free ("WoolSafe" or safe for wool) pre-spray that works well and does not stink.

Please don't tell me ProChem's "Fine Fabric Prespray".
That thing smells like a cheap bordello (don't ask me how I know. I read books eat yor heart out Werner)
Those dumbasses (sorry, I meant smart asses) at ProChem never figured out that many clients do not like their sweet disgusting perfumes.
Sheesh they must have cornered the market on Motel 6 fragrances.

And Saphire is not any better.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The Preaction from chemeister doesn't seem to have any odor, or much of one in RTU solution, when I spray with a pump-up or a HF on wool rugs and carpets. Sometimes it irratates my or the custy's trachea when it's atomized in a trigger sprayer while preconditioning upholstry. It is my primary upholstry prespray as well as the only cleaner I use on wool rugs.

DFC 105 is fragrance free and wool safe.

Otherwise, Chemmax LST doesn't have any fragrance added. Great for bonnet cleaning or pit washing.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Scott,
How about talking with headquarters and asking for some fragrance free products?

For those who want the added fragrance add an additional small bottle of scent. It may be a business opportunity as people may buy different scents.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Ofer Kolton said:
Scott,
How about talking with headquarters and asking for some fragrance free products?
Ofer, are you talking about products for wool or all products?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Scott, I am talking about wool in this thread, however the fragrance free idea will work great for all cleaning products. Fragrances are masking agents and usually do not work that well. Many clients find them to be offensive.

Steve and Bobby, I do use Procyon on Synthetics, however as far as I know it is not "WoolSafe" and I am not sure that it is good for wool. Yes, I know, it will be rinsed out, nonetheless I want a product that is both approved for and good for wool.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fine Fabric Prespray & Detergent for the rinse. You Cali boys get waaay too concerned about your chems! eat yor heart out Werner

Seriously the scent is very mild, is it your client or yourself that is concerned about fragrance? It's not as if the fragrance lasts very long, if it's your client she could always be out of the area while you clean. If it's you, well......what a Marty you are. eat shit!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Richard, Richard, Richard.

Has Motel 6 been always your accommodation of choice?
Have you spent your formative years in that fine smelling establishment that "fine fabric" disgusting sweet "scent" brings back those early (and delightful if I may add) memories? eat yor heart out Werner

It is not the chemicals I am concerned about (in this thread anyhow) it is the scent. And the clients are never there when I spray anything.

However, hate to break the news to you ( I've seen Jimmy naked not really) some clients are very sensitive to it and that scent lingers, no matter what you rinse with. Now it is a given that most people are not that much bothered by it, however many are.

Could it be that the awareness has not yet, reached the peaceful coasts of Kansas? eat yor heart out Werner

To sum it up: Oy Vey! Carrrrrramba!

P.S. What a Mardie you are eat shit!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:lol:

It takes decades for the sh*t.....I mean stuff to get to us. eat shit!

I really don't think it lingers.....maybe it's you that lingers? eat yor heart out Werner

Ok carry on. who cares!

K P

" You Cali boys get waaay too concerned about your chems"!

Please do not generalize about Ca because of the ramblings of a gay vegan and a hypocondriac (no offence to the lifestyle)...after all,most came here from somewhere(your town)to get away from something.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ofer.jpg

I can see that, weather sux here. Extreme heat and humidity in summer, extreme cold and wind in the winter, heavy rain in the spring. Fall is beautiful but it only last a couple of months and then "winter". no won ton soup for you!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
K P said:
" You Cali boys get waaay too concerned about your chems"!

Please do not generalize about Ca because of the ramblings of a gay vegan and a hypocondriac jew(no offence to the lifestyle)...after all,most came here from somewhere(your town)to get away from something.
Poor KP.

So much hatred and fear of "the other" bundled with the cowardice of anonymity.

Keep on.

K P

Ya,thats me anonymous...hatred?,you really have no idea.I just kept seeing "most people dont like deo" in your threads and I thought,your demographics are in no way reflective of most of this countries population(in some ways sad..in others "thank Gawd).I guess all the hypo's stayed and the others all migrated this way.Since you go back and forth,I will put you in the "most likely" column.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Kevin,
I don't know if you got caught in my immature crossfire but Ofer is really a good guy...well...better than Marty anyway. eat yor heart out Werner

K P

I didnt know who you were refering to Richard,so I just threw in those few words.I am sure Ofer is a good guy,he cant help that he has become his enviorment(the bay area) J/K ...which in no way reflects on the rest of us here no matter what tinfoil hat man says.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Juice said:
Kevin,
I don't know if you got caught in my immature crossfire but Ofer is really a good guy...well...better than Marty anyway. eat yor heart out Werner
This had nothing to do with you Richard.
I don't know how you know that his name is Kevin, what's the last name as his profile is anonymous.

I just got a little tired of KP's repetitious xenophobic / vagano-phobic /you name it-phobic, remarks.

Poor KP.
So many people to hate, so few hours a day to practice.

Please keep us informed as to which column you are filing this under.

K P

Repetitive?are you bringing in the last post about you moving to grass valley?You start going hypo,and I am the phobic?There is a couple columns for you.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
CleanImage said:
DFC 105 is fragrance free and wool safe.

Otherwise, Chemmax LST doesn't have any fragrance added. Great for bonnet cleaning or pit washing.
Phillip
I owe you a thank you.
I've been using DFC 105 and 210- it works great.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom