Goodbye poor truck

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
At least the technicians were not badly injured besides for some scrapes. The I-15 to the 95S is one of the worst flowing free way connections here in Vegas. People can come to a halting stop in a blink of an eye - at least 6 accidents if not more on this freeway daily. Most don't wind up with people being alive.

The guys tried to slam on the breaks and attempted to go onto the side, they hit the gravel and when trying to get back on the road, the truck flipped. My business partner, and one of our technicians were in this vehicle (2001 Ford) - our first truck ever purchased when starting the business. We only used it now for picking up supplies, servicing apartments (carpet only) when needed. Surprised the insurance company wrote a $2,500 check for it. ALL EQUIPMENT SURVIVED AS WELL! Be careful out there.

down.jpg

down2.jpg
down3.jpg
down4.jpg

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk: Ouch! At least no one was hurt.

Disappointing how little value vehicles hold. I have three van's that I'm aging out but I can only get pennies on the dollar for them. I always hate to sell them because I can't get much for them but if I don't they just cost me more in the long run. :dejection:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom