goofey log in names

Mikey P

Administrator
if you oh so clever types are going to create a new name each day or week than please remember how you spElt it.

Fred and I don't have time for your silly games

Write down the naMe or hire a secretary to do it like Chavez Of The Month does.

FredC

Village Idiot
Expect not to be able to log in with that account in a couple days because all duplicates will be deleted.

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Expect not to be able to log in with that account in a couple days because all duplicates will be deleted.

Well I'd love to log into my original acct but I can't. Won't let me reset the password either.

Email me or something if you want me to use the old acct.

FredC

Village Idiot
Its not a matter of what I want. There is something that needs to be done and deletion of all duplicate accounts is required to do it.

There is nothing wrong with the password reset as long as you used an email address you have access to to register.........

Mikey P

Administrator
I think I'll assign torrey as a moderator cause it only a matter or minutes before Rob asks him to go beyond his moral comfort zone...

FredC

Village Idiot
lol....

I say we just keep the misinfo 'oops' threads popping up to see exactly how much shit we can get them to copy

Name
Torrey Whitaker
I think I'll assign torrey as a moderator cause it only a matter or minutes before Rob asks him to go beyond his moral comfort zone...
I don't think you can afford me.... ;)
lol....

I say we just keep the misinfo 'oops' threads popping up to see exactly how much shit we can get them to copy

I don't know what that means or is.

Feel free to show me a link.

I just popped in to see if there was anything new. I need to figure out how to navigate this place better. You get used to one way of doing things and it becomes second nature ya know?

I'd add my avatar back but I'm only on the iPad anymore and I won't let me..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom