Google Partners?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
These telemarketers that call us constantly saying they can help us get on the first page of all the major search engines. I'm already doing google ads and am always on the first page. Are these guys really google partners or are they just trying to sell us service? I'm getting tired of cussing them out and don't want to cuss out someone if they really are from google. Yes I know I could just stop cussing but the constant calls are really annoying, especially in the middle of a job or when driving.

Connor

Name
Connor
I report them to their states attorney general's office for harassment.

I also cut fresh ginger and coat it in sugar and eat it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I get 3-4 calls a day from them. They are not actually from Google, Although you have to watch for the Real once every 2-3 year Google call. I'm already on the first page of Google up to 4 times. So I hang up, Hit the 8 or whatever to put me on their do not call list (which never happens) Or if I'm slow and bored I'll play with them to waste their time and have them look up my listing or suggest they look for an other line of work.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
They say they are "partners" with Google or some such. Claiming they can put you on the first page of Google local listings. I'm pretty sure its not possible to manipulate or influence the ranking of local listings.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
They say they are "partners" with Google or some such. Claiming they can put you on the first page of Google local listings. I'm pretty sure its not possible to manipulate or influence the ranking of local listings.
Ranking factors can be influenced in many ways. But, often they are getting you there with Adwords.(Which you could do yourself.)

pinosan

Name
Martin
These telemarketers that call us constantly saying they can help us get on the first page of all the major search engines. I'm already doing google ads and am always on the first page. Are these guys really google partners or are they just trying to sell us service? I'm getting tired of cussing them out and don't want to cuss out someone if they really are from google. Yes I know I could just stop cussing but the constant calls are really annoying, especially in the middle of a job or when driving.

put this number in your contacts as google. 1650-253-0000 If they call you from this number you know you have to be nice and polite else.....

I was fed up with this calls. I usually don't cuss them out but that morning, the night before did not sleep well, and i sent them to hell. to my surprise it was a google rep traying to verify my listing. two hours later my listing was gone. and I think it is gonna be gone for good. it is being reviewed for about two months now.

Back
Top Bottom