Frank Mendo
Check out your NEW place page everyone.

New scoring guide??

What just happened???

Capturegoogleplaces.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
This will really confuse the heck out of prospects.

They could of at least went with a 100 point scale instead of a 30 point scale.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
We JUST got back on the front page of google with Places last week, now Google does this bull.

Arent they going to COMPLETELY change the Algorithm in the next few weeks as well??

JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH AAAALLLLOOOONNNEEE.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Almost all company ratings will be a 3, since most people consider 3 as average on the NORMAL five-star rating system. the flip side is true as well. Since everyone is accustomed to the NORMAL five-star system, your 3 makes your wonderful company seem just as average as everyone else. I'm sure there are Frenchmen and Googlers that revel in "the difference" but this kind of reinvention just for the sake of forcing you to abide by their system is irritating.

You wouldn't think a giant like Google would get desperate and try to force the use of Google+, but after the failure of Buzz and the current lack of Google+ users, it appears they are desperate. Another failure couldn't happen to a nicer company.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I agree guys. I definitely liked the stars much better. It stands out on the page and potential clients understand the system.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Now I'm seeing more adwords that ever. Except they are on the top and bottom of page one.

THe only thing good is that so far my visibility has increased.

This Google+ will be harder on prospects.

People prefer a nudge versus being forced into a new direction.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Regardless of the whether anyone thinks it's a good or bad idea, or whatever the impact is, the smart thing, and really only think that can be done, is to start learning the ins and outs of Google+, and start using it....because if that's what Google want you to do, you will be rewarded for doing it..

Strike now my friends.....

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
my opinion... Pay someone that is an expert in that area and let them manage it for you. Do what you do best and clean some carpets. I do hate the stars are gone, I had such an edge in that departemnt

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Now I have to change my all my info from , Click on all five stars, To- rate 3 out of 3.

If people actually developed circles and friends. This new way would kick as!!

Too bad google couldn't work with facebook that is already developed.

1338692050.jpg

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
idreadnought said:
my opinion... Pay someone that is an expert in that area and let them manage it for you.

I think it would be tough to do that because it seems to be more of a personal-social network which will probably require very frequent interaction by the owner themselves.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Google you'd think of thought would of figured this out.

Al the bottom of the review page -Reviews from around the web: judysbook.com (19) - insiderpages.com (3)

The links to other reviews come up as ERROR

WTF!!

FredC

Village Idiot
Goomer said:
idreadnought said:
my opinion... Pay someone that is an expert in that area and let them manage it for you.

I think it would be tough to do that because it seems to be more of a personal-social network which will probably require very frequent interaction by the owner themselves.

manage.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom