Google reviews

Bucey

Name
FFA?
When customer give reviews on places do they have to create an account? Seem like this is the big draw back with developing consistent reviews. Any suggestions. Thanks

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Almost everyone has either a google, hotmail or yahoo account. I ask people to leave a review on whichever site the already have an account with. If the don't have an account with any of those then facebook is my fall back. Of course I'm pretty terrible about remembering to ask in the first place. I just got my 5th on google, I have a couple on yahoo, one on Facebook, one on angies list and the other day I searched my company name and found some site I had never heard that someone left a review on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
For someone to leave a Google review, they must have a Gmail account. If they do not already have one, they will have to set up an account to leave a review. It's pretty simple to set up, and almost everyone has one already. It should not be an issue in trying to build reviews.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Google now only showing reviews from a G mail account can be a big deal buster for those that don't have one.

Well over a third of my clients don't have one.

But, what you going to do. Google rules so they call the shots. Other review sites don't really matter much and they are invisible anyway.

Google also, has a history of losing many reviews. So, all that hard work goes down the drain at the drop of a hat.

Congrats on getting 5 reviews at least. For your effort Google rewards your listing with those eye catching yellow stars.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Royal Man said:
Google now only showing reviews from a G mail account can be a big deal buster for those that don't have one.

Well over a third of my clients don't have one.

But, what you going to do. Google rules so they call the shots. Other review sites don't really matter much and they are invisible anyway.

Google also, has a history of losing many reviews. So, all that hard work goes down the drain at the drop of a hat.

Congrats on getting 5 reviews at least. For your effort Google rewards your listing with those eye catching yellow stars.

Tell me about it, google has lost sooo many reviews of mine.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Most lost google reviews were from other sites anyway if I remember right.

Just consistently ask your customers...make it easy for them by sending an email link etc.

Back
Top Bottom