google search game changer

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
This is huge news for some of us. Google gold stars are back! You know that 5 star rating that used to show in the 7 pack local listing result.

This is a big big deal for those that put out the effort to get a good review profile.

EDS

Name
Ed
Would like to more about it. My local search rating on places is horrible on Google. Im like the tenth page. Any tips on how to improve?

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
I see it! that is nice, it draws people to the listing. Only thing I do not like is that I have all 5 star reviews but it says 4.9

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like they are only back on android phones and it take a bit of work.They are not back to the front page. (At least not in my area.)The front page is where they are needed to give your listing a pop. When it is in direct competition with the rest. So. Who cares!!

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Dave, of all people that understand google reviews and their impact you should care. That search and screenshot was done with a pc running google chrome browser. I ran the same search with IE and it did not show up. The stars are most likely being rolled out over time. Google ditched the zagat rating system for business's in maps a couple weeks ago and went back to star rating. It is only a matter of time before it is fully back on local search.

Back
Top Bottom