Google search local services

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thats all we need. More ways for Google to reach deeper into our pockets. This could be very lucrative for Google and could have us over a barrel of we dont pay up. Its like extortion from the Mob.

Connor

Name
Connor
will probably be another failed project launched by google.

I hope so. I don't want to see anymore paid advertising on google. It reminds me of the SuperPages certified thing of years ago.

Connor

Name
Connor
Thats all we need. More ways for Google to reach deeper into our pockets. This could be very lucrative for Google and could have us over a barrel of we dont pay up. Its like extortion from the Mob.
or spend money with other media to build TOMA.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
more than likely where google is going. They have changed up the display for local searches recently. The change removes 4 out of the 7 total results in the local pack. This gives them room to roll this out nationwide for all service type business's. The key will be to get qualified with background checks as soon as it comes online in your area. Think of it as first strike advantage.

Reactions: smastio and FredC

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Hopefully it will be a big failure!

Maps has been such a great investment for me over the years.
nothing lasts forever i guess :cry:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
more than likely where google is going. They have changed up the display for local searches recently. The change removes 4 out of the 7 total results in the local pack. This gives them room to roll this out nationwide for all service type business's. The key will be to get qualified with background checks as soon as it comes online in your area. Think of it as first strike advantage.

It will be another reason to put a link to your real-time online scheduling... like oh I don't know... pick one.

Reactions: WillS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom