Got an email from Bob Foster, he got a new box truck.

Connor

Name
Connor
Bob put a Judson unit in a Hackney box truck on an LCF Ford. Looks really good. Better than all the other box trucks out there. Just sayin'.

The skirting and smooth aluminum exterior on the Hackney has the best box in appearance and durability, IMO.

Hackney has a dropped step interior built into the box for ease of entry so you don't have to use the pull out ramp to climb in unless you're carting equipment.

Looks like he has a sink in it too.

Connor

Name
Connor
as if he didnt have enough of a neo nazi friend in his life in Terje, now he wants you to join Skype too?

Ya sure, you betcha!

This Skype invite, is that like the Cabana room Yimmy told me about where all the moderators gossip happens? I probably wouldn't Skype because I only get on the internet when I am naked.

Butthurt much?

You're just jealous because your truck has those ugly exterior latches and you have to look at the undercarriage all the time.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy sure is a gossipy whore.

We do have a Moderator's only room. Not much happens there accept Fred Boyle venting his mangina.

No truck envy here. Did Bob tell you how he painted the inside of the box and tried to save money by not priming it and a week later all the paint started peeled off....doh!

Mikey P

Administrator
In fact it's almost as sad as Boob's quest for attention..

But hey, I can relate ..

I remember being a nobody has this industry of giants..

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ha Ha...and who wants to be recognized in this small cottage industry.

I surely don't suck up to industry knowitalls like you do.

But then again it's all about making a buck isn't it?

And I will never be a SKYPE FAG...............sitting around talking egos to another man and showing off your weiners...........

Isn't this fun....I kind of miss this!

And when are you gonna let poor ole' Chavez come over to the BAD side of town where I live?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
It is a really nice set up, and yes, it does have a sink, like mine. The guy he hired to do the painting didn't prep properly and the paint did peal. About the only thing that went south on the project. He's got lots of room, the truck handles great, and the step and ramp make getting things in and out too easy. That unit will last a looong time.

Reactions: Connor

Connor

Name
Connor
It is a really nice set up, and yes, it does have a sink, like mine. The guy he hired to do the painting didn't prep properly and the paint did peal. About the only thing that went south on the project. He's got lots of room, the truck handles great, and the step and ramp make getting things in and out too easy. That unit will last a looong time.

Why did he paint the the inside of the box anyway?

Connor

Name
Connor
Translucent roofs are available as the less expensive option on Hackneys. The other option, like mine and the one Bob bought has, is fluorescent mini lights mounted to the ceiling. That way you get a more rigid, double wall aluminum structure. It's also cooler in the summer. Translucent roofs don't do you much good at night time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got both on my last box 4-mini's for night and translucent for day. They just ran struts across to mount the lighting on. Translucent sure lights up the box nice in the day light.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I love it

if I ever walk into a bar an Jimmy is sitting there, I'd order 5 shots of Whisky, throw down a 50 and find a seat in the corner to watch, lol

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Hard to be a Industry Guru when you get evicted from your shops for not paying rent.

Golden Boy

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Ya sure, you betcha!

This Skype invite, is that like the Cabana room Yimmy told me about where all the moderators gossip happens? I probably wouldn't Skype because I only get on the internet when I am naked.

I hope You're not touching yourself while your talking to us ConnOr.

Connor

Name
Connor
Well, I type standing up at my desk, you should see how I bop the spacebar.

K

KP

You mean that six cackling hens Cooper calls a Board that you play the Oprah roll on?

So should we call you Mother Goose? been sticking your head in there lately.No need to be so insecure,we are not talking about you.(Corky doesnt go there..apparently,here either).

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Well, I type standing up at my desk, you should see how I bop the spacebar.

71e1bad18b1c8d3fefa671ae6967f4a5_SpaceBalls_zps238f6d28.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom