Got the dreaded exposed to COVID call

Name
Swani
A couple days ago we got the call from a friend saying they just tested positive for COVID. Not what I wanted to hear because we just saw them a week ago. There's not one inch of white space on our calendar. We are showing zero symptoms but we had to do the right thing and call to get tested and put ourselves in quarantine. We do have 2 techs that have not been exposed so they're doing what they can with our maid services but all our carpet cleanings have now been canceled until we get our test results. These definitely weren't calls I wanted to make but it's not always about us it's also about the people around us, we interact with way to many people with compromised health. We've been super diligent with distancing, hygiene and sanitizing and hopefully it pays off and we get negative results. The railroad has also pulled me out of service until we get our results. Maybe I should have applied for PPP?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A couple days ago we got the call from a friend saying they just tested positive for COVID. Not what I wanted to hear because we just saw them a week ago. There's not one inch of white space on our calendar. We are showing zero symptoms but we had to do the right thing and call to get tested and put ourselves in quarantine. We do have 2 techs that have not been exposed so they're doing what they can with our maid services but all our carpet cleanings have now been canceled until we get our test results. These definitely weren't calls I wanted to make but it's not always about us it's also about the people around us, we interact with way to many people with compromised health. We've been super diligent with distancing, hygiene and sanitizing and hopefully it pays off and we get negative results. The railroad has also pulled me out of service until we get our results. Maybe I should have applied for PPP?
Nice to see someone doing the responsible thing. I hope it passes by you Nick. Your family as well.

Name
Swani
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We actually just got a call from County Health and we are Negative!
If you're wondering about the testing, they said it usually takes 1 to 5 days, and the longer you wait to hear for results the better because they prioritize and wanna let the positive people know first. The type of testing that we were given was a swab shaped like a pipe cleaner that they shoved up our noses.
It was amazing how receptive and supportive our customers were. Every single one was thrilled that we called. They took it as real professionalism and were happy that we were looking out for their wellbeing. I hope you all stay safe and healthy and are able to have a Plan B in place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom