Got The New Cat Pump Today

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Heavy! Hopefully this will outlast the pooptec pumps I replace every 6 to 12 months. Nice looking unit.I'll post pics beside the pumptec later.

F

FB7777

love CAT pumps , good luck with it

only problem I could imagine is if you fill with hot water on a regular basis

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
[SI*E=3]Cat offers a high temp seal option on most of their pumps. Their pumps can deal with 200F+ water[/SI*E]

Reactions: FB7777

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Should be OK with the 120 to 130 max that comes out of the tap. I have a 3200 watt heater 15 feet down line from the pump. I've had the Worrier 3 years and it's ate 5 (or 6?) pumptecs, so I can't imagine it being any worse.

Name
John LaBarbera
Should be OK with the 120 to 130 max that comes out of the tap. I have a 3200 watt heater 15 feet down line from the pump. I've had the Worrier 3 years and it's ate 5 (or 6?) pumptecs, so I can't imagine it being any worse.

Mytee uses this new Cat on the 1003 and 1005 Speedsters. The really big difference is how smooth the pump runs. This is because of instead of using a single shaft osolating by the bearing as on the pumptec, it has two connecting rods attached to the bearing and the pistons. The pump also has a drain at the bottom to easily drain any water in free*ing temps. Mytee using QD's on the ports to attach the hoses. The ports are on the top of the head which makes them easily accessable. I think you will like it Willy. Let us know what you think inconparison to the triplex also.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom