Goverment contract

Name
Ron lippold
Well shit I just got a call yesterday, military. They say can you get it done I say Yes Sir. Let me put some numbers togeather. I told the commander that we had cleaned Ft knox, he said he had seen the new building he knew it was a monster. I got a call this morning, and yes we are knocking it out at .49 a sq ft. thousands of sq ft... Guess what no other bids required...

I love doing estmates..... Quote that over the phone...

Mike Draper

Thats my tax money you bastard!!! you should be charging .05 because I know others would do it for that. :p

Name
Ron lippold
Thats what I was thinking I asked lance if we should go .45 he said no do .49 Man a nickle sure adds up.

Guess what I dont even have to wait for payment. The check is already waiting for me shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
On behalf of all of us on Mike's board that get bent over when it comes to taxes.........Your Welcome.......

Name
Ron lippold
They called and I answered the phone.. They saw my websight and saw that we had cleaned at Ft Knox.. I guess that was good enough. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The government contracts I have seen get into, Timely breaks for your help, Time and 1/2 for overtime, safe chemicals, uniform for your staff and all kind of other minutia.

Name
Ron lippold
Ill Just choke on this one my self.. We have got it under control. When we do Ft knox next Ill bring in some of you big guns. I dont want to be there for 3 weeks next time. Im thinking ten days..

Mikey P

Administrator
so are you sure you will be going back to Ft Knox?

Listening to Wallace I would have thought he would be called next after your antics out there...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
F$%&^$%#^ no other bids :x :x :x :x

Why couldnt I have been that lucky on my last one.....

underbidding bastards.... :x :x :x :x :x

I had that bitch locked up to....

great now i am not going to sleep

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Good on you Ron. If you ever need my help on those big jobs I will sub out for .25 sf all day long!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom