Grease Eater

Used it for the 1st time on Monday. Job was 2 bedroom rental, HEAVY soiled poly frezzie (sp?) . The tenant was there for 5 years and the carpet had never been cleaned , black traffic areas , several spots (drink spills , grease, black spots etc.)

Mixed GE at dilution of 2 oz per gallon. Sprayed heavy , let dwell while I set up. Everything Cleaned up beautifully! I didn't have to use any spotters , every stain came right out. It was real cool seeing the contrast of the clean streak next to the dark uncleaned area after doing a pass. The owner was thrilled with the result, and complimented me on the pleasant smell.

Any one use this stuff ? I'm wondering how you feel it compares to some of the other pre sprays?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have been trying to tell everyone how great the magic wand grease eater is!! I love it.. you dont have to pre-scrub, do extra spot cleaning!!! bout time someone else thinks its great!

joeynbgky said:
I have been trying to tell everyone how great the magic wand grease eater is!! I love it.. you dont have to pre-scrub, do extra spot cleaning!!! bout time someone else thinks its great!

Joey do you use a yellow tip with your hf. I did for a long time, but now I run without one (1:4) with three scoops of redline and that cleans everything. I bet grease eater is good. It is similar to redline.

Name
Andy McFadden
So I still have the same pail as when I posted this thread, 2 YEARS AGO lol

I went thru a phase of wanting to try everything, so after using about 10 pounds of this grease eater I put it up so I could try other stuff, ended up forgetting that I had so much of it left.

I thought it would lose it's punch after sitting for so long, decided I'm gonaa try to use this stuff if I can before buying any more of my regular stuff. (soils n oils, or powermax for rentals)

Tried it out yeasterday to see if it still had punch, and It worked so well I wonder why the heck I ever took this stuff off the van,

Dang good product, even after sitting for so long,

Last edited:

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Never tried it. How does it compare to Cobbs Powermax? I don't mind paying a little more for a superior product. Dilution ratios are similar, I think. The price of PowerMaxs 45# pail vs Grease Eater's 30# pail is considerably less $.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom