Greasy commercial, have you tried leaving an encap?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Unless, as Larry suggested, we see a real side by side test, it is all fluff.

Good cleaning practices- Leave it clean and without heavy soil attracting- alkaline, solvents (like delimo), acidic or encap- residue the better it will perform.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Unless, as Larry suggested, we see a real side by side test, it is all fluff.

Good cleaning practices- Leave it clean and without heavy soil attracting- alkaline, solvents (like delimo), acidic or encap- residue the better it will perform.
Like procyon

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Ok, I’m not proposing Encap Punch as a rinse, but I have done it with my Bane. Since the tank is stainless and in a Bane, I wasn’t concerned. I wouldn’t do it in my truckmount or even portys for that matter. That’s just me.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Doesn't leave white residue on my fittings or eat brass any more than any other chemical. Must be the natural soft water here. I prespray with procyon extreme and rinse with procyon plus powder. No residue and no problems.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Procyon leaves white residue on your wands and quick connects
Idiot

Village+Moron.JPG

images

Reactions: Cleanworks

Tom Forsythe

According to Tom Forsythe, the salt based products leave the least amount of residue. So, yes Procyon and equivalent products.
I do not remember the conversation, but phosphate products carry away the most soil and in a rinse situation leave the carpets as clean as possible. In this sense, they leave the least amount of residue (soil). In terms of soil resistance they are almost neutral. The amount left behind (bonnet cleaning) combined with high humidity (phosphates are hygroscopic) could create some re-soiling. However, most of the rinses that I have seen used at dilutions of 1 to 320 up to 1 to 640 do not create noticeable re-soiling issues.

Reactions: ruff and Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
At one ounce per 5 gallons to bonnet clean there would be no residue

Tom Forsythe

I see that your math seems legit. But you can always increase the amount of chemical in the 5gallon jug to make it more potent. Instead of putting just 2cups in the rinse jug, what would 5gallons of encap juice do? It would certainly leave behind enough encapsulant formula to crystalize in the carpet.
It would be more economical to post spray with our Encapuguard Green as you are still extracting at least 4 out of 5 gallons that you use. Encapuguard Green gives you some acid neutralization, wicking control, soil resistance and stain resistance.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
post spray encap is what we do if its ultra soiled/greasy and we think it will prob re soil

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It would be more economical to post spray with our Encapuguard Green as you are still extracting at least 4 out of 5 gallons that you use. Encapuguard Green gives you some acid neutralization, wicking control, soil resistance and stain resistance.
That sounds better than applying a fabric protection chemical.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
An encap scampoo contains a detergent why would you want to post spray with that? A actual protector is what you want to use.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom