Greasy dining room

Name
Jesse Myer
I recently tried Bio Break w citrus Solv as a prespray and rinsed with Flex Ice. It worked much better than my current Green Balance products. My problem is my company will not approve the Bio Break and Flex due to environmental regulations as we are in Yellowstone National Park. My question is can i achieve similar results with either Procyon Plus or Procyon extreme?

1021191056a_Film1.jpg 1021191100a_Film1.jpg

Reactions: Willy P

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Steam Way International is near you in Jackson Wyoming. They can help you out with quality chemicals to fit your needs. Their phone number is (800) HiSteam

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I use procyon as my go to for residential and for some commercial. Rather than making your chemical do all the work, it's better to add some agitation like a crb. I use procyon extreme as my prespray and rinse with procyon plus powder. Gives me a great one-two punch and the pH is near neutral when I finish.

Name
Jeff T
Chemistry
Heat
Agitation
Time
Carpet cleaning 101...
If you decrease one, you MUST increase one or all 3 of the others....
In your case, an inferior product calls for a super charge of the other 3....

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Thanks, I am pretty happy with my current vendor at this time.
If they want to keep you happy they should be trying to help you solve your problem. Legend Brands has a line of Green Certified cleaners, haven't tried them just another line. Find out the principle guidelines you need in a cleaner. Green certified doesn't mean squat they may be good for the environment but some of the solvents used are not necessarily good for you. Grease Eraser mentioned by Fred is a really good product and doesn't contain butyl and other solvents that are actually bad for YOU. Chemeister's just don't want to spend their money on the certifications.

Name
Jesse Myer
If they want to keep you happy they should be trying to help you solve your problem. Legend Brands has a line of Green Certified cleaners, haven't tried them just another line. Find out the principle guidelines you need in a cleaner. Green certified doesn't mean squat they may be good for the environment but some of the solvents used are not necessarily good for you. Grease Eraser mentioned by Fred is a really good product and doesn't contain butyl and other solvents that are actually bad for YOU. Chemeister's just don't want to spend their money on the certifications.
They are keeping me happy. They gave me samples of the bio break and flex ice. They worked great but my company is very hesitant to approve them. Vendor is giving test samples of Procyon to test next. I am also bringing in a crb for agitation so that should help.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
They are keeping me happy. They gave me samples of the bio break and flex ice. They worked great but my company is very hesitant to approve them. Vendor is giving test samples of Procyon to test next. I am also bringing in a crb for agitation so that should help.
@Mikey P can you please explain saponification here 😉

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jesse Myer
Jesse, can you not recover the slops and dispose of them in an RV dumping tank, or outside the park boundaries?
Old, Its not so much about the dumping as we dump in sanitary sewers like everyone else. I just have problems getting effective cleaners approved unless the have the green seal approval. Between corporate and government it is always a challenge.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom