Great news at the Judson compound!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
is that all it was......
chit...they called back Joan again...then again...we been waiting about two weeks going nuts everytime the frickin' phone rings.......
they callt yesterday.....she's OK too.........

GREAT NEWS JOYCE...GLAD TO HEAR IT :clap::clap::clap:......

tits are vastly over rated anyway!
they SHOULDA been put on their backs ...anyway.....]
better for dancin':rockon:

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Wonderful news! Both for Joyce and Joan. I went through that scare a few years back. Now have two titanium markers implanted so they can watch for growth or changes. The waiting will kill you.

Frankly, at this stage in my life, I'd like them to take out all of those no longer required organs and save me the worry of them going cancerous.

Take care,
Lisa

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Great news! my moms got a small spot on her lung they think its first stage cancer can't cut it out cause she can barely breath gettin radiation treatment next month. Smoked whole life emphysema 68 years old.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Wonderful news! Both for Joyce and Joan. I went through that scare a few years back. Now have two titanium markers implanted so they can watch for growth or changes. The waiting will kill you.

Frankly, at this stage in my life, I'd like them to take out all of those no longer required organs and save me the worry of them going cancerous.

Take care,
Lisa

PICS?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom