Greenglides vs Chem Dry-GG wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

FB7777

it is good news congratulations Lisa

Hopefully not too little too late.

I assume this opens the floodgates for Bridgepoint , Jon Don and anyone else to make knock-offs at more competitive prices.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Simply just want to say thank you! As I mentioned in the RR, I'm glad I didn't have the smuggle Sweetland in my carry on to bust you out.

I hope you can finally be at peace with the situation, and can move on to bigger and better things.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Wow, killer news. Congrats Lisa. All your hard work has finally paid off. Very few would have the courage to go through what you did.

Where's that pic of me sticking the glide up Charlie's ass? :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
dc klaatu said:
you DID patent the "flat spot"..........right?

You could at least get a provisional patent to use as a one year placeholder.

Just a couple of hundred bucks.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
truckmount girl said:
More later, it's been a long, long day and I'm looking forward to cuddling up with my hubby and all the dogs.

Love ya all,
Lisa
Sounds like a good idea on a cold night:
Charlie.jpg

Larry

Name
John LaBarbera
joeynbgky said:
So whats this mean for mytee? Or is this just for lisa? Green glides are awesome!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Lost in court. It would have been nice if we had a fair minded judge like Lisa got this go around. We stil have it in front of the patent office. So far we are prevailing in invalidating all the claims of infringement against us. However, the fat lady has sang yet. We will wait and see. But we're very happy for Lisa. It was about time something good happened. I would have loved to be there to have seen the attorney's faces.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Congratulations Lisa! I love my glides from you guys and you all have always been so helpful. I want a Chem Who decal for my vans! I wish you much success.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Great to hear that things went good for Lisa and GGs....she is a great person and REALLY cares about this industry and the people in it...she rocks!!!

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Great to see the right side won. Finally.

Cheers to you guys for saving the backs of thousands.

I'm raising an ice cold beer in your general direction right now.

Thank you for not giving up.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
any ideas on what HR has spent on this?? can anyone say its close to 1 million in legal fees?? imagine all the money wasted, glides were never not available, they pissed the money away. I sure would like to hear the story of what happened in detail.

S

sam miller

Ken, You mean calls out?

I struggle with glides mostly with what Richard was talking about debree that wont suck up, that said a holed glide dry's the carpet so

fast its sick. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Congratz Lisa

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I still have the "cease and desist" order that the Utah Courts (or was it HR's Attys?), claiming I had a "glide" and that I was to surrender and send the said "glide" to them. I never had a "glide"!

I'll try to find it in my pile of "stuff" tonight.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Great news. Do I have to keep telling my friends not to shop at Home Depot or is that over for now?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
B&BGaryC said:
Great news. Do I have to keep telling my friends not to shop at Home Depot or is that over for now?

That was over a while ago... HD is not together with CD anymore

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
rwcarpet said:
I still have the "cease and desist" order that the Utah Courts (or was it HR's Attys?), claiming I had a "glide" and that I was to surrender and send the said "glide" to them. I never had a "glide"!

I'll try to find it in my pile of "stuff" tonight.

As I recall, you had to sign for that letter as proof you received it. I know some cleaners didn't sign for it on purpose. <big grin>

Glad to see Lisa and Greenglides have prevailed. Now lets hope that John and Mytee has a good outcome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom