GREENIE

I have been issued many Patents mainly because 2 patent attorneys were partners of mine,If I had made an wheel they would thy to patent it.

People think when you have a Patent the Feds will defend you not true it is a tool for shyster lawyers to line their pockets.

Most patents have a bug in them somewhere.

Send me the # of the Patent you are accused of infringing.

I will have an open mind since I have never seen a Wand Glide.

Good Luck,

Judson

harryhides

Name
Tony
Good grief Danny, I hope that Judson knows that you wondered off from your rubber room and the men in white coats don't know where to find you.

Greenie

Who invented the wheel?

Here is a pic of a glide before Ken ever cleaned his first carpet.

SerMastBlackGlide008.jpg

SerMastBlackGlide006.jpg

The Preacher

are you saying you didn't get the bulk of the idea for yore current enterprise from Krazy???

you were one of his distributors early on, right???

you saw how he dropped the ball on his customers and you picked it up and ran with it???

Greenie

Since you weren't there, and Mikey was, I'll let him tell the tale, he has more to do with glides and their popularity than most will ever know.

The history on glides is several chapters deep, Ken was along chapter 5 or so, but if you want to call him the grand daddy or something go ahead, there is more to GreenGlides than running with a ball.

Little John

Mike showed me a glider at proline last year.

I dont thinkso.

8 to 10 apartments a day means no time to vaccum

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Hey Rocky

A local "cleaner" back here has a great production technique for apartments that have no obvious stains:

"Spray and Rake"

He sprays deodorizer, rakes it in, and tells the manager its been cleaned.

You can knock of 20 a day that way.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Realizing that there may be behind the posting political battles going on that I have no knowledge of, I will take a chance and come to the defense of "Rocky."

While I use a 2 inch glided wand, and am grateful to Green Bean and Lizza for it every day, I also am realistic enough to be able to recognize it's few flaws. High production carpet cleaning in the Stanley Steemer and Hobokian (?) way is not compatible with it. You simply must prevacuum before using a hole, or hybrid glide, or you'll end up spending too much time "cuffing" the carpet debris.

If I ran crews, and approached the market in the manner that all successful companies that I am aware of do, the I wouldn't be running glided wands.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Sorry, bucket head ...I have a $200 credit with them.

Besides, the advantage of running a glided wand is it's reduction of drying times. It's ease of movement improvements is really not a substantial issue when compared with a properly designed standard wand. I simply didn't see that much improvement when using a slotted wand.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's ease of movement improvements is really not a substantial issue when compared with a properly designed standard wand

You forgot to finish your statement..

properly designed standard wand hooked up to a whimpy #3 blower that is basically worthless after 150 feet.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ah, not so ... you simply aren't keeping up with industry improvements ... not too surprising when you consider the cloistered world in which you live ... you see, Joe sent me some 2.5 inch hose and it really makes my machine scream.

Mr. Bi-polar can be of use at times.

Mikey P

Administrator
I liked Melon better.

If you can move your wand or any wand for that matter without a glide, it ain't screaming Martin.

Sure your free asshole hose will make it so you can add an extra 50' but untill you've V'd you dont know what screaming means.

Keep dreaming.

F

FB7777

now that was a really cool exchange between you two.

This thread has it all, it starts out with a generous offer from Judson, a brief history ( or revisionist history depending upon your own personal slant) , followed by some good old fashioned insults initiated by a classic high jack of the thread.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Fred Boyle said:
now that was a really cool exchange between you two.

This thread has it all, it starts out with a generous offer from Judson, a brief history ( or revisionist history depending upon your own personal slant) , followed by some good old fashioned insults initiated by a classic high jack of the thread.

Fred is a bitter and bored old man who delights in the small details of the useless and mundane minutia of life.

Greenie

Yes it is a Castex wand to the best of my knowledge, probably predates todays Castex that Jimmy has made famous, the Jets and manifold are different, but the rest of the wand looks very similar, we call it the ServiceMaster Castex.

F

FB7777

You know Harold, one phone call and I can give Ron Curtis my password to this site ...

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
screaming vacuum, I seen it at the JonDon grand opening

Hyde had his 7000 HAT vortex there and at 1700RPM and 15" of vacuum, you couldn't pull the 2.5 inch hose off the the vacuum port

you could hear the air moving through the wand glide over the the noise of the blower

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom