GREENIE

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Can you please explain this sentence to me...

"Time to couple a 6008 to a 7000 and see who collapses whos tank!"

Are you insinuating that a 6008 is more powerful than a 7000, or 7000 is more powerful than a 6008?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Mikey P

Administrator
My Vanifolded 6008 was sucking more then a HAT at MF

But I bet a Vanifolded 7000 would be king.

Drawing from 3 sides, ala the Vortex symbol, is optium for your sucking pleasure

Bob Foster

"Time to couple a 6008 to a 7000 and see who collapses who's tank!"

This is a technique that vacuum trucks sometimes use to increase vacuum power. They join them together so that they can pull at the same time on the same vacuum line in series.

What Greenie is saying is he wants to run the vacuum up so high he wants to see which trucks vacuum tank will collapse first.

G

Your full of SHIT Greenie.

Your just trying to keep peace with fellow customers.

Chad

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
CHAD

As both machines have the same round vac tank, the only difference would be the blower. I thought perhaps Greenie was saying 1 would collapse the tank quicker and I was wondering which one.
( I would guess the one with the $5,000.00 bigger blower lol)
As far as him " just trying to keep peace" you really must not know him very well, he is not a kiss a$$ like some. He stands up for what he believes in, and if shown he is wrong will graciously admit it.
( even though he IS a stubborn X-marine)
I haven't met too many people who would take on Goliath like HR, and stand up for what they believe is right even if it meant loosing EVERYTHING. I have a great deal of respect for both he and Lisa and am surprised you are so negative towards him.

:p :!:

Greenie

Neither Chad nor Waldo have a serious bone in their body, so it's all good.

Thanks for the kind words Tom.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Just calling it like I see it... I'm just a simple cleaning technician but I've been around for a long time and as they say " TALK is CHEAP".
You and Lisa have given enough to this industry that trash like that is really uncalled for... I may not agree with you on every single thing you say, but you have EARNED my respect by your deeds and actions!

captaincarpet said:
Just calling it like I see it... I'm just a simple cleaning technician but I've been around for a long time and as they say " TALK is CHEAP".
You and Lisa have given enough to this industry that trash like that is really uncalled for... I may not agree with you on every single thing you say, but you have EARNED my respect by your deeds and actions!

Ditto!

Bob Foster

This place would be really boring without Chad and Waldo and Jimmy and Marty and T and............................oh yeah CHUCK

Bob Foster

If we didn't have Chuck to keep you on your toes then Strickland would have to hassle you - and he doesn't get you hockey tickets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom