Greg Cole has stones after all!!!

Name
Danny Strickland
Re: Connections Clearwater 2010
Posted By Gregory Cole on 5/2/2010 at 2:52 AM
Since you asked Howard, I will answer at the risk of offending) I enjoyed hearing you speak your words. They were sincere and showed your true nature. However, I did not enjoy hearing you quote numerous other people. Zig Ziglar, etc... You have been doing this for over 10 years, you don't need to borrow their words to be impressive. Your accomplishments in general are impressive enough.(just my opinion.)
Truh be told: I felt as though your seminar was a 2 hour pitch on why we should pay you $3k to mentor us. I understand that you are in the business to sell your expertise. However, I believe that if you are teaching a seminar- it ahould be about teaching rather than shameless self-promotion.
Sorry if this was not the answer you were hoping for, but it is my honest opinion.
Perhaps you will consider what I said and make your talks even better!

Mikey P

Administrator
Cooper sent me an email last night asking if he could buy the Mikefest.

He is currently in a bidding war with Kessler who couldn't come up with an original idea if it bit him in the Gefilte Fish

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Cooper sent me an email last night asking if he could buy the Mikefest.

He is currently in a bidding war with Kessler who couldn't come up with an original idea if it bit him in the Gefilte Fish
he's my buddy

header.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
My own Segway and all the $49.99 Hilton rooms I could fill with MBr's was part of the offer.

He also promised that the Allens would not be allowed on the property if I took his generous offer.

Bruders is giving me a counter offer so stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom