Groupon....Boy was I wrong.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
So it turns out I misunderstood. :oops:

I can admit when I screw up. l shiteatinggrin

The redemptions are to just keep track of who has used their Groupon

It has nothing to do with payment. Duh! Ivebeensold

The payment terms are still the same. They pay 1/3 the first 30 days then another 1/3 30 days from that and the final 1/3 30 days after that. :mrgreen:

SO I DO GET PAID FOR UN USED GROUPONS AFTER ALL.

Not that it's going to help my case at all. :lol: :roll:

Just thought I would correct this for everyone.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so they stretch $50 out for 90 days huh???

at least you bought the epic

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lol

$1400.00 every 30 days...something to look forward to.

Generally the upsells take care of all cost pretty easy so it's like free money. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You say they take the money....100 negative posts

You say they DON'T take the money......1 post....and it was still negative. lol

Just sayin

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I guess the point would be the guy trying to guide people in the make more money room didn't even read the contract before running a ad campaign

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
So i am a negative nelly when it comes to my money....

To me yes "its just puttin it out there"

how many people they do it for??? x 50%

hey i am all for capitalism but part of it, is in fact taking advantage of someone...

and i just hate being takin advantage of....

if i bust my ass then i want my due rewards....and 50% of a cheap cleaning anyway, is not just rewards....

and no i dont like doing up sells either....

My motto

you want it we got it.....but YOU gotta ask for it....

and yes i am a dick to pushy salesman that dont get the subtle hint

so no sales jobs for me then...

its your money spend it how ya want to, not because i told you to spend it that way

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the fact is unless you negotiated it groupon retains unredeemed income but I am sure you already know that. I am sure even if you didn't know this you had already negotiated a different deal. Yes I did know about this but waited until you buried yourself in misinformation and now you will tell everyone that you negotiated a different deal

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Groupon shall remit payment to Merchant according to the schedule and terms set forth in this Section. Groupon will pay Merchant the Remittance Amount for each Voucher properly Activated for which a purchaser has fully paid Groupon and for which Merchant has provided associated goods and/or services to purchaser. It is Merchant’s responsibility to provide Groupon with a redemption code each time a good or service is delivered to purchaser. Upon receipt of these codes, which serve as proof of delivery of goods and services to purchasers, Groupon will forward an amount of the then-collected Remittance Amount Total to Merchant in proportion to the goods and services the merchant has provided purchasers to that point in time (i.e., the % of Gropuns that have been redeemed). These payments will be sent approximately every two weeks as long as the balance due to the merchant is in excess of $50. Amounts retained by Groupon are compensation to Groupon for the service of advertising and selling the Vouchers for Merchant. Merchant must be registered for sales and use tax collection purposes, and shall be responsible for paying all sales and use taxes related to the goods and services described in the offer.

If, in Groupon’s determination, Merchant has not provided goods or services consistent with the Voucher Program Specification, Groupon will have the right to: (1) not pay any Remittance Amount in connection with any applicable Vouchers, and (2) refund any purchaser of a Voucher or all purchasers of Vouchers in the relevant Voucher Program.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what that says if all unredeemed are groupons and any complaints will invalidate payments

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
So it turns out I misunderstood.

I can admit when I screw up. l

The redemptions are to just keep track of who has used their Groupon

It has nothing to do with payment. Duh!

The payment terms are still the same. They pay 1/3 the first 30 days then another 1/3 30 days from that and the final 1/3 30 days after that.

SO I DO GET PAID FOR UN USED GROUPONS AFTER ALL

here is what the money making guru said and it is completely false

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
sp brian you ready to say you were wrong again? Because you are but I am sure you may try to find a way to lie out of it and say you negotiated a better deal when you didn't even know the TOS

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, you are paid in full for all the Groupons in the three payments no
>matter if they redeem their Groupons or not.
>
>On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Brian Robison <Brian@networkhomeservices.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi Anna-Maria,
>>
>> I was curious how it works this time for un used Groupons that were
>> purchased. After the Year expiration point, do I still get my part of the
>> Groupon?
>> Last time I was paid upfront for Groupons and I know it’s different this
>> time.
>>
>> Please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Brian Robison

This was the response to my email when I asked.

What more do you want Greg?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
so they will violate there agreement for you brian? Could I have her email to verify?

Clearly stated in her contract it says differently

4.3 Voucher Publication and Delivery.
Vouchers shall be published on the Website in accordance with Section 4.1. Groupon will offer the Vouchers for sale on dates in its discretion. If there is a Maximum Number of Vouchers designated, Groupon will use reasonable efforts to cease publishing the Voucher once it has received offers to buy that number of Vouchers equal to the Maximum Number of Vouchers. The last date on which Groupon publishes the Voucher for sale to its users shall be considered the “Run Date”. The Vouchers shall be “Activated” (which means capable of being used for purchases with the Merchant in accordance with the terms of the Voucher) only when the Volume Threshold of purchasers has been met prior to the Volume Threshold Deadline. At the time that the Volume Threshold has been met; Groupon will electronically deliver the Voucher to the purchaser. Once a Voucher is Activated and delivered to the purchaser, Merchant shall be solely responsible for all customer service in connection with the Voucher and for supplying all goods and services specified in the Voucher. Groupon further reserves the continuing right, but shall not be obligated, to reject, revise, or discontinue publishing any Voucher and to require Merchant to edit or modify the same for any reason, including, without limitation, to conform the Voucher to Groupon specifications or applicable Laws.

4.4 Payment.
Groupon shall remit payment to Merchant according to the schedule and terms set forth in this Section. Groupon will pay Merchant the Remittance Amount for each Voucher properly Activated for which a purchaser has fully paid Groupon and for which Merchant has provided associated goods and/or services to purchaser. It is Merchant’s responsibility to provide Groupon with a redemption code each time a good or service is delivered to purchaser. Upon receipt of these codes, which serve as proof of delivery of goods and services to purchasers, Groupon will forward an amount of the then-collected Remittance Amount Total to Merchant in proportion to the goods and services the merchant has provided purchasers to that point in time (i.e., the % of Gropuns that have been redeemed). These payments will be sent approximately every two weeks as long as the balance due to the merchant is in excess of $50. Amounts retained by Groupon are compensation to Groupon for the service of advertising and selling the Vouchers for Merchant. Merchant must be registered for sales and use tax collection purposes, and shall be responsible for paying all sales and use taxes related to the goods and services described in the offer.

If, in Groupon’s determination, Merchant has not provided goods or services consistent with the Voucher Program Specification, Groupon will have the right to: (1) not pay any Remittance Amount in connection with any applicable Vouchers, and (2) refund any purchaser of a Voucher or all purchasers of Vouchers in the relevant Voucher Program.

and we know she would never misrepresent

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just to cover their behind I'm sure. "They have the right" etc.

And yes, I have an email from their rep...see above...that says they will pay for the un used Groupons even if that were the case.

No, I won't give your her email address. I don't want to mess with our relationship because I would like to do another deal soon.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yes, you don't want anyone to ask questions.

Hi this is Greg Crowley and are you sure I won a billion dollars

Cindy
Yes you have clearly won a billion it will be paid out in 3 payments

see I have proof

Scott Rogers

Bundy said:

Dude your going to give yourself a aneurism, calm down.

You really think the group here is so dense that we need you to police everything Brian says.

The constant attacks towards him make you appear jealous of him. Or maybe your working with him to keep his topics front and center.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I suppose I could give you her email but given your antics here...I doubt it would do any good.

I can see it now.

"Hi, this is Greg Crowley...does Robison really get paid for un redeemed Groupons?"

Rep "Why yes he does"

Greg" LIAR!!!"

Have I ever lied to you before Greg?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Scott Rogers said:
Bundy said:

Dude your going to give yourself a aneurism, calm down.

You really think the group here is so dense that we need you to police everything Brian says.

The constant attacks towards him make you appear jealous of him. Or maybe your working with him to keep his topics front and center.

I'm pretty sure Greg disagrees with me just to disagree with me.

Hey Greg, the sky is blue.....watch.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
I guess I get to keep the $700 I made today? All of it? (minus another $100 in the gas tank).

:-)
Lee

That's cool. It will replenish the money you spent to get those customers and help with retaining them.

Unless someone sent them to you for free and markets to them for you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve frasier said:
reps aren't always right, see what happens in the end, she may not be working there when you try to collect

I hear ya. But what else can I go on?

When I get my first check, that should help a bit.

I'll even be able to take a pic to show everyone.

Whomeam

Greg really needs to learn to settle down, take a deep breath, THINK about what he's going to say, type it out reread it, make sure he has everything he wants to say in it and THEN post. Really not that hard to do. Making three posts in a row all saying basically the same crap really shows how obsessed he is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom