Groupon house I cleaned today

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nice huh?

Grouponhouse.jpg

They paid the full groupon price but didn't buy one.

They only had 2 rooms of carpet (in the same room)and I couldn't get another dime out of them. :shock: :lol:

I did a 1200 sqft house after and made twice as much money.....you just never know.

There was a whole other side of that house to the right separated by a gated drive to the back.

Really nice house with a "lake" behind them on the golf course.

It was in McKinney TX...voted one of the top 5 places to live in the U.S.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Brian R said:
Nice huh?

Grouponhouse.jpg

They paid the full groupon price but didn't buy one.

They only had 2 rooms of carpet (in the same room)and I couldn't get another dime out of them. :shock: :lol:

I did a 1200 sqft house after and made twice as much money.....you just never know.

There was a whole other side of that house to the right separated by a gated drive to the back.

Really nice house with a "lake" behind them on the golf course.

It was in McKinney TX...voted one of the top 5 places to live in the U.S.

That looks like a house I clean on one of the lakes here in Oakland County. Gorgeous inside and out. The guy who had it built is dead. His widow seems to fight cancer every other year. Their daughter is about 35, completely helpless, mentally and physically handicapped. There is a hoist over her bed to aid in loading her. You can never tell about people's lives by looking at their house.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I hear ya Art

And the bigger house took me twice as long to clean because it was upstairs and in the back.

Sometimes people have their money by not spending it on the day to days....I bet they got a great deal on that house. :lol:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
,or just plain cheep! As a rule of thumb the average ticket on a house should be 0.1% -0.15% of the homes value. When I see a million dollar house I want a $1000.00+ job.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
ACE said:
,or just plain cheep! As a rule of thumb the average ticket on a house should be 0.1% -0.15% of the homes value. When I see a million dollar house I want a $1000.00+ job.

Good thing car washes are not that expensive or I would have to drive around with a dirtier car than normal.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Ken Snow said:
ACE said:

Good thing car washes are not that expensive or I would have to drive around with a dirtier car than normal.

For a good full service car wash you are likely paying 0.1%-0.15 of the car's value

$30,000.00 x .001 = $30.00

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Didn't know they made cars at that price point, even my managers and most employees cars are more than that. I have never paid more than $12 here in Detorit and usually I by the wash booklets of 10 for $25 (deluxe exterior wash/wax) or about .00004 of value to clean cost.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have never paid more than $12 here in Detorit and usually I by the wash booklets of 10 for $25 (deluxe exterior wash/wax) or about .00004 of value to clean cost.
I'm a cheap bass-turd, I wash my truck myself........when I wash it at all. :mrgreen:

My poor truck is usually dirty, not that I don't try, sometimes I'll wash it three times a week, but gravel roads either have dust or mud on her. :oops:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Wow, this just proves that people with money are not always good customers. Ken and Richard are two of the most successful board members and are too cheep to have someone wash there car.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I just said I buy 10 wash booklets- don't go making me as cheap a basturd as Richard LOL.

Actually we have big wash buckets on wheels here for our fleet so 3 out of 4 times I wash mine myself too. The booklets of 10 washs I buy last me a couple years.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's funny how cheap i am about anything personal and yet if it comes to a tool and machine I'll just buy it.

I'll even wash my wife's car when ever she stops by. LOL think of the dollars I've saved! :oops:

Yesterday I picked up a penny at the fueling station, I looked around to see if anyone was looking first. :mrgreen:

I'm cheap!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just said I buy 10 wash booklets- don't go making me as cheap a basturd as Richard LOL.
HEY! :mrgreen:

We have a Hotsey pressure washer for a car wash, with swing booms setups both inside for the winter and outside for good weather.
Push the remote and you get hot water with soap, switch the soap button off and it turns off the burner so it cools as you rinse. Makes fast work of van and car washing!

I'm cheap because I do it myself, but I did pay to have the system installed, so I'm not THAT cheap.....well ok maybe! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom