Growing pains..

FredC

Village Idiot
Should be unless something is broke...I’ll check this evening

Name
Jeff T
and the famous "you give me the right price on this one, and I'll give you ALL OUR WORK!!!!!!"
Funny you should say that. I went and did a quote after work. The family who owns half the city I live in is notorious for being cheap. I measured it up, got an email address, and as I was walking out the door, the lady said to me, ‘by the way, the last cleaner we had was @ 6 cents a sqft. Can you beat that price’? I laughed, and my reply was, ‘I’m going to be 4 times that per sqft. Even at that, I’m giving you guys the bulk work price. I’m not interested in paying you guys to clean’.... and I walked out....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Funny you should say that. I went and did a quote after work. The family who owns half the city I live in is notorious for being cheap. I measured it up, got an email address, and as I was walking out the door, the lady said to me, ‘by the way, the last cleaner we had was @ 6 cents a sqft. Can you beat that price’? I laughed, and my reply was, ‘I’m going to be 4 times that per sqft. Even at that, I’m giving you guys the bulk work price. I’m not interested in paying you guys to clean’.... and I walked out....
I once had a large company wanting to give me work at $.03 per sqft. I had to tell them that's less than my cost. They do the local airport and other large areas. I laughed at them too.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I knew it. I got caught up in that after Mel referred me. I was lied to and got a sea of denial when I called JM about it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had an out of state Property Management company call me a few days ago. The first words out of her mouth where telling me they were yuge and managed properties all over America!

Like IGAS

I went and priced the property, didn’t cut my price and didn’t expect to get the job.

I did get the job.

Then I told her I needed a credit card to charge before the work could begin. Well, darn if she didn’t just whip one right out and pay me on the spot!

It’s great when an outlier shows up in my pig poop world.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
12F7565C-FDBC-4CF2-A1F2-A39A919076C3.png

That’s all I see when I try to tag Timmy

FredC

Village Idiot
@SamIam I was checking to make sure mention alerts were now going through

Not sure what is up when tagging Tim

Edit looks like it is what lee said and autopopulation of tags depends on if a member has visited in x days

Last edited:
Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I had an out of state Property Management company call me a few days ago. The first words out of her mouth where telling me they were yuge and managed properties all over America!

Like IGAS

I went and priced the property, didn’t cut my price and didn’t expect to get the job.

I did get the job.

Then I told her I needed a credit card to charge before the work could begin. Well, darn if she didn’t just whip one right out and pay me on the spot!

It’s great when an outlier shows up in my pig poop world.

I’m SOOOOOO SORRY your awesome glad you got a paying job.

Connor

Name
Connor
When Best Retail Solutions calls me, it's "Oh, I'll be glad to service you right away, I just need a credit card, we are strictly C.O.D."
and they say.. "let me talk to my manager and make sure that it's ok, I'll call you back"
and I don't hear back until the next urgent thing, where we play the same game again.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom