Guerkink and Co.

Mikey P

Administrator
http://youtu.be/dzoeW6oh4Ew

I spent two hours with Guerkink and his customers tonight in a online chat room.

20 to 30 OPr's discussing customer service and the lengths they go to keep their customers happy..

Good conversation and a fun group.

Just confirmed my belief that I would absolutely still buy from John and would recommend him and his services with no hesitation.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
http://youtu.be/dzoeW6oh4Ew

I spent two hours with Guerkink and his customers tonight in a online chat room.

20 to 30 OPr's discussing customer service and the lengths they go to keep their customers happy..

Good conversation and a fun group.

Just confirmed my belief that I would absolutely still buy from John and would recommend him and his services with no hesitation.

So, what was the inside info regarding this transaction that we were not yet privy to that would make a difference in the perception of the Todd transaction?

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Lisa

John did not go into details to that degree in the chat room. He Has shared most with me though so I feel like I got a pretty good grasp of the situation.

But I cant comment on those details.

Steve- Stand alone in a commercial setting? You bet. I would even go as far to say it is a superior method when it comes to customer satisfaction.

Residential?

I don't care if the home owners are more satisfied with OP cleaning, the baby Jesus, Mohammad,the Pope and the three little pigs all agree that you need real hot water and a ton of suck to get piss, shit and puke out of a carpet.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I had a cut pile today with a "traffic area" that didn't finally go away until I pulled the red OP out and made quick work of it.

FredC

Village Idiot
I probably would have just considered it one of those freak isolated incidents .............until all the "legal" posturing BS

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
you know i yhink this would work as well as a rug badger for
gettin dry soil out of a rug????

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
"I don't care if the home owners are more satisfied with OP cleaning, the baby Jesus, Mohammad,the Pope and the three little pigs all agree that you need real hot water and a ton of suck to get piss, shit and puke out of a carpet"

I doubt that many op'ers; encappers, whatever you call them, would disagree with the above statement.

But in reality, how many houses does one come across in that scenario??

Every tool in the van has a purpose, and it is up to the user to select the tool that accomplishes the very best result for the job at hand.

Even though most of my work is now done with the "Mex; or the 'Bot; I still carry back-up equipment for those that require extraction.

The t/m is hardly ever used anymore, occasionally the porty; but more often than not, just the simple little spotting machine will suffice.

To each their own.

:very_drunk:

F

FB7777

I had a cut pile today with a "traffic area" that didn't finally go away until I pulled the red OP out and made quick work of it.
Lee,

Do you or any of your boys have a rotary jet extraction machine?

If not , you should seriously look into getting one

hogjowl

Idiot™
Good grief, almost to a person, we are all industry veterans here, and should all be quite informed by now of the practical uses OP cleaning makes available to us. However, it's a tool, not a method. Used properly, it can augment hot water extraction. Used improperly, it can damage carpet (very quickly) and can be a tool of deception. It is up to the cleaner to determine how it is to be used, and under what circumstances.

However, there is only one person I know who consistently claims it is a stand alone method.

And he is the dude who sells the machine.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Porkchop having the ability to use the best tool for the job only makes sense. I've also spoke to several Trinity owners and they were very satisfied with the build and production ability it has. Todd's handle was definitely a problem, an isolated one maybe but a problem none the less.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Knowing only what we know from the thread, I'd agree Bawb.

I believe John to be honest and from what it looks like, pride got in the way on someone that had buyer remorse after seeing problems with the build. ?????

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
Good grief, almost to a person, we are all industry veterans here, and should all be quite informed by now of the practical uses OP cleaning makes available to us. However, it's a tool, not a method. Used properly, it can augment hot water extraction. Used improperly, it can damage carpet (very quickly) and can be a tool of deception. It is up to the cleaner to determine how it is to be used, and under what circumstances.

However, there is only one person I know who consistently claims it is a stand alone method.

Look a positive post what's wrong with the pig farmer?
fever. The flu. Whats the deal

Name
Danny Strickland

Look a positive post what's wrong with the pig farmer?
fever. The flu. Whats the deal

he prolly got laid for a change!!!! just don't tell his wife!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't accuse me of a positive post without looking close to the post in question.

The negativity is hidden in the meat of the text.

Buttwads ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom