Guess we got the job....?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Just got this email from the Operations Coordinator at a local school district. She isn't our contact for this contract, but I have to assume from her email, it means we got the work!

Hi Meg,

Dxx MxXxxx forwarded your estimate to me. I will enter a Purchase Order but first I will need a W-9 from you to have our business office enter you as a vendor. Could you scan one to me or fax if easier 215-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks,

Kxxxx Cxxxx

Operations Coordinator

Super excited....as they told us we came highly recommended. They want us to start out in one of the schools and told us there is A LOT more for us.....

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just got this email from the Operations Coordinator at a local school district. She isn't our contact for this contract, but I have to assume from her email, it means we got the work!

Hi Meg,

Dxx MxXxxx forwarded your estimate to me. I will enter a Purchase Order but first I will need a W-9 from you to have our business office enter you as a vendor. Could you scan one to me or fax if easier 215-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks,

Kxxxx Cxxxx

Operations Coordinator

Super excited....as they told us we came highly recommended. They want us to start out in one of the schools and told us there is A LOT more for us.....

I bet a Zipper is getting ordered pretty quick now...

My last school we did in half the time I scheduled for it....and took the last scheduled day to clean it....and took the crew fishing! :rockon::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom