Guru's n Space Suites

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Howard Partridge sent me this 8.5 x 11 glossy today in the mail.

He's touting the phoenaminal success i could have if i attend his $300 Roundtable.

The price is sure right.

do you think he'll let me try on his space suite if i go?

if yes, i'm there man!

http://howardpartridgeroundtable.com/

planet_phenomenal_flyer.jpg

You have to admit, Grijalva's space suite looks more authentic. :lol:

nasa-2-small.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
$300 bucks to go to an infomercial?

I'm always always amazed how they can talk for so long to sell the sizzle without giving away any steak.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Why does everyone market to cleaners like they are idiots?

The program may be helpful to some and it's not priced too bad but the flyer looks like a Barnum & Bailey advertisement.

I certainly hope the marketing techniques being taught are better than the flyer designed to get you there.

Maybe you get to have your picture taken while wearing the suit?

Please say no! :roll:

P.S.
You think maybe that was over stated from someone named "Soda Pop Curtis? :oops:

:mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The one picture is and old picture of George "Stack-Man" Grijavia and the other is Howard in a plan to get closer to the sun to improve his tan.

If it is like most It will still be more of a revival meeting than a marketing meeting.

Jazz them up to open up the wallets.

Often the best real information is from the other participants more than the presenters.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
While I understand the belief that everyone is trying to into your pockets, isn;t that what business really is? Howard, Joe, Steve are providing a service for people who may be stuck or want to learn and grow. There are lots of ways to do it but they all offer their unique options. I have tried them all and gotten benefit far in excess of what I have spent.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ken Snow said:
While I understand the belief that everyone is trying to into your pockets, isn;t that what business really is? Howard, Joe, Steve are providing a service for people who may be stuck or want to learn and grow. There are lots of ways to do it but they all offer their unique options. I have tried them all and gotten benefit far in excess of what I have spent.

I understand that they all have something to offer. I just don't know why you have to pay for the commercial.

Maybe I'm just burnt from listening to too many web seminars and waiting for the value that never really seemed to happen.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so answer me this, as i was reading the top right....

turn small this or that into big....

ifn they dont have the money how do you in fact turn it into big????

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
how can they teach you to upsell....

ifn the person/place your cleaning cant afford it???

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
floorguy said:
how can they teach you to upsell....

ifn the person/place your cleaning cant afford it???

A trip to Barnes and Nobles and a $5 coffee can go a long way to teaching you how to upsell if you apply a few simple sales techniques.

I suggest writing a script and practicing it on your wife, or tech to tech in the mornings b4 going out on the job.

It' just a matter of being a cleaning pro and offering benefits that will improve your clients life.

Their life is improved by: improving the appearance of their home, saving them money on carpet replacement, making more money on a home sale, Saving the client money by cleaning more while you are already in their home, making their furnishing last longer, smell better, protecting carpets from the grandkids, less allergens etc....(You see the point)

That just saved you 300 bucks!!

To really go to the stratosphere (like on George's card) you will need to talk fast with a lot of enthusiasm and wear a utility belt, knee pads, and have dog treats & toys for the kids.

Dave-

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Sorry,

I left out there are 3 ways to improve (Double) your bottom line.

Raise prices: Easy to do today

Make more at each job: Just a few easy sales techniques can do that.

Get more clients: The easiest way often said is client relationship selling or using centers of influences.

Also, Don't forget to develop a website that converts well and ranks high.

The final and most important step is implementation= This stuff won't work unless you actually DO IT!!

Read some books, buy a plan/cd designed for your type of business, Study other industries. Do all three. Just do something!! and take small steps in the right direction every week.

As a note: for relationship selling. It has changed faster than some of the marketers. The whole world in now linked with social/electronic media and the centers off influences can become a lot more vast than just a carpet dealer, close friend or interior designer.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Dave Yoakum said:
Sorry,

I left out there are 3 ways to improve (Double) your bottom line.

Raise prices: Easy to do today ~Maybe in your market that is true, I am finding I get better and better prices on things and that raising prices without raising value is a very risky thing to attempt in this market

Make more at each job: Just a few easy sales techniques can do that.

Get more clients: The easiest way often said is client relationship selling or using centers of influences.

Also, Don't forget to develop a website that converts well and ranks high.

The final and most important step is implementation= This stuff won't work unless you actually DO IT!!

Read some books, buy a plan/cd designed for your type of business, Study other industries. Do all three. Just do something!! and take small steps in the right direction every week.

As a note: for relationship selling. It has changed faster than some of the marketers. The whole world in now linked with social/electronic media and the centers off influences can become a lot more vast than just a carpet dealer, close friend or interior designer.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Every market & business is different.

For me. I'm finding that price is not that important.

I focus my marketing on the other things thing my company offer other than price.

A great way that has been working wonders. Is having a lot of client reviews.

The prospects are choosing my company based on my clients great service experiences.

It takes price off the table for the most part.

Ken,

All Your (5) Google reviews are horrible client experiences blowme blowme.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1 ... CG0Q4gkwAg

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rlz=1 ... CG0Q4gkwAg

Look at this through your client eyes and it's easy to see that these bad client reviews would be a very good reason for a prospect not to call your company.

You might want to get 100 or so good reviews to bury these bad ones.

As large as your company is. You could likely get that many good reviews in no time with just a few client review collection efforts.

(It also doesn't hurt to put a few client review snippets on your home page.)

Build your web cred!!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ken Snow said:
Thanks dave I will have to have someone look into thee. We do have lots on our website.

Ken,

You do have a lot of testimonials. But, Most client won't click over to them.

If you change up your home page a little and have just a few portions or snippets of a few positive client experiences right on the home page.

They will be exposed to EVERY client that sees your site.

They add a TON of credibility. (= more $$$$$$$$$$$$$)

Every cleaner will say they are the best. Just ask them. (Client's know this doesn't mean squat.)

On the other hand. If others that have used your company say your company is spectacular. There must be something to it.

Increase your reviews visibility right from the start.

You can even have them on your Google listing for all to see.

Lke here: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... lincoln+ne

As big as Detroit is. The cleaners there don't seem to have many reviews.

Beat them to the punch before the other companies figure it out.

Client reviews also can increase your web ranking (+++++ ) Yours is good. But, every bit of "web cred" helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom