guys that use go payments. What are the fees?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I use square now. I have had no problems whatsoever with them. They have a flat charge per swiped card no matter the type of card it is.

I read on gopayments that they charge differently depending on the type of card it is. Who here uses gopayments and what do you pay? I have read the website but they do not break the charges down. I would appreciate if at all possible for someone to look at their statement.

Thanks in advance

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
2.7% card present and swiped, no monthy fee, no contract or termination charges.
3.7% processed by keyboard, no monthy fee, no contract or termination charges.

1.7% if you commit to $1,300 per month, $12 per month fee, no contract or termination charges.

Money is deposited the next bus. day. You can switch back and forth with no commitment. Gotta be the best deal going.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I believe now you can get the 1.7 and 2.7 for $20 a month with no minimum comittment. I think. And that package also integrates with quickbooks.

Becker

Name
Becker
SRI Cleaning said:
I believe now you can get the 1.7 and 2.7 for $20 a month with no minimum comittment. I think. And that package also integrates with quickbooks.

QB integration is nice! One of the main reasons I switched..

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
2.7% card present and swiped, no monthy fee, no contract or termination charges.
3.7% processed by keyboard, no monthy fee, no contract or termination charges.

1.7% if you commit to $1,300 per month, $12 per month fee, no contract or termination charges.

Money is deposited the next bus. day. You can switch back and forth with no commitment. Gotta be the best deal going.
Same deal I got

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
So nobody has been hit with non qualified card charges? I have read the website also but it did mention additional charges for not qualified cards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom