Hacked out another one

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I need to try that encap. Good stuff?
Fairly concentrated, I use 4-6 oz per gallon. The peroxide makes the carpets pop when dry. I just got a call from a yacht owner that I did recently. He had several people go out on a cruise and they commented on how nice the carpet looked. Used the Oreck and a car polisher.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What exactly did you do at the condo Ron?
I had their janitorial staff do the vacuuming yesterday. I prefill my 2.5 gallon jugs in the morning. Used 7 jugs. I take the machine, 1 jug, 1 pad up to the top floor. Step out of the elevator, plug the machine in and start cleaning. Carpets are not heavily soiled. Spot some areas with TOPS spotter, then just buzz over out. Took out some coffee and water stains as well as numerous garbage drips and one chewing gum spot. Actually 30 hallways as penthouse hallway has no carpet, no 13th floor, no 4th floor. Main floor has smaller carpet and 2 small amenity rooms. Once you get your patterns down, it's incredibly fast. The carpets dry in about one hour and keep brightening as the peroxide evaporates. Our price is based on what I would charge for hwe with a portable. I don't discount for encap.

Name
Jeff T
I had their janitorial staff do the vacuuming yesterday. I prefill my 2.5 gallon jugs in the morning. Used 7 jugs. I take the machine, 1 jug, 1 pad up to the top floor. Step out of the elevator, plug the machine in and start cleaning. Carpets are not heavily soiled. Spot some areas with TOPS spotter, then just buzz over out. Took out some coffee and water stains as well as numerous garbage drips and one chewing gum spot. Actually 30 hallways as penthouse hallway has no carpet, no 13th floor, no 4th floor. Main floor has smaller carpet and 2 small amenity rooms. Once you get your patterns down, it's incredibly fast. The carpets dry in about one hour and keep brightening as the peroxide evaporates. Our price is based on what I would charge for hwe with a portable. I don't discount for encap.
We’ve got the city building, and city theatre coming up.
My plan exactly…

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator

Sounds heavenly...

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Is the trinity better than the cimex machine ?
The Cimex is quieter and has a great scrubbing action.

The Phoenix can pull soil with microfiber pads and feels more maneuverable in tight spaces.

I like to have one guy on the Cimex putting down full strength solution, followed with the Phoenix running microfiber pads and slightly weaker solution.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Before and after pics from one of the apartments we knocked out today. We used a Phoenix with a grey pad, 4 opg Awesome Encap, 2 opg Go Oxy, then followed up with a blue/grey striped microfiber. I also had my son give it a post cleaning vacuum and sprayed some Fresh Scent Odorcide at 2 opg.

1F0ED11F-A042-4B5B-B580-A08310DCEF1F.jpeg 43ED9C85-6332-43A4-A1FD-43DD961E25BF.jpeg

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Before and after pics from one of the apartments we knocked out today. We used a Phoenix with a grey pad, 4 opg Awesome Encap, 2 opg Go Oxy, then followed up with a blue/grey striped microfiber. I also had my son give it a post cleaning vacuum and sprayed some Fresh Scent Odorcide at 2 opg.

View attachment 122489 View attachment 122490
The naysayers will eventually bash your results. Looks good.

Might want to try Polar pads from encapstore.com. Crazy what they hold. Right up there with Glad pads.

Reactions: AlienAgent

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

View attachment 122489 View attachment 122490
I don't understand post vacuuming. The product is still wet, hasn't crystalized yet and you're picking up moisture with your vacuum. Probably not good for your vacuum.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
It was dry in no time at all and the place had blow in insulation/drywall/construction dust all over. We vacuumed a total of three times, two before and one after. The Phoenix jiggled dirt up from the bottom of the pile during cleaning that just couldn’t not be vacuumed up.

Had I extracted it all that crap that jiggled to the top would still be down there and wet, instead of dumped in a trash bag.

The whole place was in really rough shape and had been empty for a while.
I don't understand post vacuuming. The product is still wet, hasn't crystalized yet and you're picking up moisture with your vacuum. Probably not good for your vacuum
I don't understand post vacuuming. The product is still wet, hasn't crystalized yet and you're picking up moisture with your vacuum. Probably not good for your vacuum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom