Hagopian?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We use a software product called Navision Financials that we built our order entry systems (on location and rug care) for our cleaning ops onto. We also integrated a bar code software that allows a rug to be tracked throughout the dozens of possible work locations and hundreds of bin locations between our plant and our currently 4 (will be 5 in July) Rug Care Centers. We also integrated a routing software called Paragon that saved us a body and produces excellent routes on a day to day basis.

Our fire & flood rest division uses its own software called RFMS and our Retail business is on a system called GERS, which is a retail product designed for the furnitutre industry we mod'd to accomodate our 4 showroom Rug selling bus.

At some point in next 2-3 years we are hoping to consolodate down to Nav & RFMMS or just Nav.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- you lose, and its not a program like an isolated word, excel etc. It is a complete bus software package with dozens of modules, reports, etc. Just on Nav for our cleaning bus's I've spent 1/4 mill in customization and it is very robust. We have over 30 pc's operating it, plus we can remote access from home.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Ken, I was checking out your website. Will you guys really do 1000 sqft of carpet for 100 bucks?
Not trying to jab you, just asking.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
If that is what the rooms are brian. In reality a LR, DR & 2 BR's would be more like 550-750ish and then you have halls & stairs, SG etc to add onto the ticket.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Ken Snow said:
If that is what the rooms are brian. In reality a LR, DR & 2 BR's would be more like 550-750ish and then you have halls & stairs, SG etc to add onto the ticket.

I knew that $99.95 for 4 rooms you guys advertise on TV was too good to be true for you guys.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Not sure what you mean Jamie- it is 4 rooms for 99.99 if that is what someone needs cleaned. Or 2 rooms for 59.99. What is your point?

Mike, avg ticket is just south of $140.00 now for on location. Rug cleaning avg ticket is a little higher.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
everfresh1 said:
Ken Snow said:

I knew that $99.95 for 4 rooms you guys advertise on TV was too good to be true for you guys.

:?: Maybe I misunderstood what you are talking about with this quote "550-750ish" this is $ right?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Sorry Jamie- that was sq ft not $ amount we were talking about. Now I understand the confusion.

Kevin the price points marketed are just offers to give people a reason to call. What they actually need clkeaned is very individual and our prices are still reflective of those rates. The $140 includes dozens of jobs a day that are less than a hundred many that are 100-125 and some jobs that are as much as 3-400 or more. the 140 is just an avg.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Its still a decent average for a company with large volume.
I bet you the guys down the road at Modernistic have an average ticket of less than $100

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would guess that Modernistic's avg ticket is similar to ours. There pricing is similar and they also have a very loyal customer base. Bob McDonald and I have known eachother since we were both young men, though he's got me by a few years.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I heard "clean as a whistle" average ticket is $1,426.56 with 5 jobs per day per truck with over 40 trucks. If you want to build a similar business send me $2,500 and I will show you how.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom