hagopian

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I was trying to think of another large cleaning company that has a name like Hagopian (Ken Snow). Does anyone know who I am thinking of?

BTW Ken, is that the name of a person or does it mean something?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Hagopian was the owners last name and (I think) there spokes person other than the famous ken snow..

I Do get what you are trying to infer and the company is World Renowned Auserehlian

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hi Loren

The business name is/was the family name, founded by Haroutun Hagopian in 1939, who died a few years before I started with the company. We are now a 3rd generation family business owned by myself and my in-laws Edmond Hagopian, Suzanne Hagopian & Angela Snow.

Ken

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Ohhhh. How many years in a Truck or washing rugs. Edmond is a great spokesperson by the way, Love the TV Commercials.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Which tv commercials Curtis? I have been the voice on tv and radio for a few years now. Edgar my father in law had been in the past and edmond does the tv for our retail business.

I was on a truck 5 1/2 years and in the plant 6 months plus 1000's of hours since.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
I only see the one tv commercial. So your the one on the radio huh, Nice. So what do you prefer, analyzing the numbers or getting your hands dirty? I'm a numbers guy myself but it'll be awhile before I get to enjoy that just that role again.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Hey Ken...i gots some green postcards wit the BaneClean hose border on them....
guaranteed ta get you control of Pontiac....
what am i bid.........

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Lots of Armenians in the rug biz, and many have family names that end in ian. Locally we have Andonian, Cartozian, and Karishian in sales or cleaning.

Phil Auserehl "Armenianized" his name when he started selling rug cleaning stuff.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Another Armenian friend of our industry is Arpi Nalbandian, former ICS editor who helped with Summerfest #2 in Atlanta...2000.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Whe did you see the tv commercial and what was it selling? I do On Location cleaning ones, Rug Cleaning ones and then we ocassionally do retail ones. Yeah that's my voice on the radio ads.

Getting my hands dirty now is for fun or to help out.

Ken
Ps I'll be in Pontiac volunteering at a shot clinic for animals saturday the 17th. We'll be doing this at 536 N. Perry, right at Glenwood. Come out and lets shake hands.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
Whe did you see the tv commercial and what was it selling? I do On Location cleaning ones, Rug Cleaning ones and then we ocassionally do retail ones. Yeah that's my voice on the radio ads.

Ken
Ps I'll be in Pontiac volunteering at a shot clinic for animals saturday the 17th. We'll be doing this at 536 N. Perry, right at Glenwood. Come out and lets shake hands.
WHAA HOOOO
a Crash vs Ken Snow faceoff.....

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Ok Ken...So whats the deal with Steve Hagopian? isn't he a brother or something? Didn't he used to be part of the Co, Then went off on his own?

Chris A

Name
Chris
the largest around us is Arslanian Bros., 7-8 truck cleaning company plus a moore plant.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Steve was one of the sons in Hagopian & Sons (our original corporate name). He has been retired for about 8-10 years but his business is still being operated by his step daughter who I believe owns it now. Steve left our business a few years before his father died and has never spoe with the family members again.

Ken

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just think Mikey:

Had you gone to work for Hagopian's instead of Miller's way back when, maybe this could all be yours now.

Though I don't know what Edgar's tolerance for you would have been.

What do you think Ken? Could Mikey's lady killer charm have compensated for his class clown personae?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL Jim- not sure what would have happened and think I'll leave it alone.

I never really reported to Edgar, except for maybe for a few years in the mid 90's. He is a great man, but has always let us run the busiess as we saw fit, freely giving adice, but not putting his foot down. The cleaning business has been run by non-family managers since steve was removed from the company in the 70's.

Since the mid 90's Edgar stepped back and though he held the Chairman title, we (his children and me) were operating the business and my boss was the BOD, which is all family and me. All of my management team and all my 100 + employees on the cleaning/resoration side are non-Armenian.

Ken

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think you're being kind as always Ken.

I just like teasing your alter ego. I have to be careful though; Mike has enough information on me to hit back hard.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
Ken Snow said:

Ken

Ya I'd love to come out and meet I'll be in that area, what are you volunteering?

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
bob vawter said:
[quote="Ken Snow":2emp27xl]Whe did you see the tv commercial and what was it selling? I do On Location cleaning ones, Rug Cleaning ones and then we ocassionally do retail ones. Yeah that's my voice on the radio ads.

Ken
WHAA HOOOO
a Crash vs Ken Snow faceoff.....

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!![/quote:2emp27xl]

U's gonna make it bawB

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya i wanna be there...Curtis call me an' remind that day...you know us ol' senile farts....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you are euthanizing the poor animals because their owners are low income. You are a bastard Ken Snow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom