Handouts to customers

steve_64

i give them a fridge magnet so they remember to call me when they need anything.

Reactions: GCCLee

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom we have this on the bottom of our invoice..

If Teflon protector was applied, do not walk on wet carpet with socks only, as they will absorb some of the Teflon. Clean rubber soled shoes are recommended. Do not cover carpet with sheets or towels. Try to stay off protected areas for two hours. Walk gently & along edges if necessary.
Please leave furniture guards in place for 48 hours. Move furniture side to side a few times so carpet will dry under tabs or blocks. Do not place wood or metal furniture on damp carpet.
Create as much airflow as possible to speed up drying. Open doors and windows and turn on fans, or run the AC to act as a Dehumidifier. In the winter months keep your heater at 68º or below and blow fans to help moisture evaporate.
Sealed grout and stone should not be walked on for four hours. Do not let sealed areas get wet for at least 24 hours. Please refer to http://santacruzclean.com/blog/stone-and-tile-cleaning-essentials/ for more hard surface care tips.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I leave an after care tent card. One side Our guarantee and after care instructions and the other side referral program and info on how to leave a online rewiew.

Reactions: GCCLee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom