Happy 25th to me

F

FB7777

Dec 23 1987, I gave my notice at Congress Alarm Company in Boston as a sales rep.

The idea was to start a Jan San biz in my local area to avoid the commuter rat race and keep and control the contracts I acquired vs. making some other schmuck rich off my sweat

I didn't officially scrub my first toilet until March 1988, but this day was the beginning of my path for me.

Parents thought I was nuts, girlfriend and I called it quits 3 months into my biz cause I wasn't spending any time with her

Been a good run, wife and I worked our asses off but it paid off

Now I'm working on what I'm gonna do for the next 25 years.

to be continued...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Dec 23 1987, I gave my notice at Congress Alarm Company in Boston as a sales rep.

The idea was to start a Jan San biz in my local area to avoid the commuter rat race and keep and control the contracts I acquired vs. making some other schmuck rich off my sweat

I didn't officially scrub my first toilet until March 1988, but this day was the beginning of my path for me.

Parents thought I was nuts, girlfriend and I called it quits 3 months into my biz cause I wasn't spending any time with her

Been a good run, wife and I worked our asses off but it paid off

Now I'm working on what I'm gonna do for the next 25 years.

to be continued...

TWENTY-FI years.......?
shit you'll be dED by then!

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
IDGAS.gif

F

FB7777

And yet you respond to everything I post, quite the contradiction

How's my ass taste Stalker Willy?

I expected my second biggest fan Marty to chime in with a suggestion of me becoming an industry guru

You two should combine brain power so you're capable of producing one half assed attempt at humor

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey P

Administrator
Good for you Mr Boyle..

I hope you ain't shitting us because I've really come to respect your fictitious business over the years..

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I enjoy watching you turn into the prom queen when anybody dares to say anything about your overblown ego. Maybe you could pull yourself out of Fort Brag and offer something to the community other than " Look at me! I'm successful!" (sucksassfull) I'm really glad I bother you.
(How's my ass taste Stalker Willy?) I don't know. I stay away from night deposit boxes for sperm banks.
Merry Christmas!

23910757.jpg

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Definitely benefited from the arrogance of the Northeast. A lot of people avoid these types of businesses out of pride. They just don' want to admit they clean up after people. It makes it easier for a guy to get rolling here. If we lived in washington state or vancouver where scrubbing shit is as high as you can go it would be a lot tougher. So Fred I say respect the people who crawled out of a sewer to support themselves rather than leaving to other to support them(still not convinced Becker doesn't have an Obama Phone and willy probably crosses the boarder for food stamps)

F

FB7777

you don't bother me at all WIlly, not sure why my success bugs you tho... your projecting of all your true feelings of yourself constantly are displayed here

You just never healed from me verbally smashing you in my epic post on ICS of what a loser you are and have been over the years

Let's do a poll ...

Who would rather operate your biz model or mine?

It ain't bragging if you can back it up btw

Greg, point taken... I do have respect for people that pull their own weight

I don't get trying to discredit those that have figured how to thrive in a major way in this racket.

Crabs in a barrell , misery loves company is my guess

Happy holidays to my friends here

and &^*# off to the rest of you

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is funny you are that obsessed w me. You have searched my girlfriend, anything you can find on me it is hilarious. Will you be w Alex for Christmas or will you have VISITATION some other time?

Becker

Name
Becker
Obsessed? Search your girlfriend? Did not know you were already confirmed in your 1st rebound.

How is living in the back yard?

Alex and I are having a great Christmas holiday. Thank you!

Last edited:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Real Men stay w their kids. I am glad you are weak enough to walk away, I know being single is easier than taking care of your family. I have sole custody of all my children I know about. We just got done wrapping presents

Becker

Name
Becker
Greg, how did Fred 25th year turn into a conversation over custody of children.

Walk away? Who walked away?

I highly doubt you have full custody of your children. Highly!!

But really I don't care.

I never thought you could be as dumb as you look. I guess I was wrong.

Im done walked on Fred's thread. See ya in the bird room.

Fred, congrats man.
Big move to give up a real job and venture out in your own.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
You doubt it... You are a joke. Father of the year. I think it is awesome Phred has done what he has done. I know in my home I will wake up w my kids everyday except maybe a few saturday mornings and sunday mornings. I was just pointing out the differences between washington, canada and where we live.

You are a riot Becker I always had my kids and continue to and will always, it was the only forgone conclusion in the seperation because I am a father first and foremost

Becker

Name
Becker
Greg, how did Fred 25th year turn into a conversation over custody of children?

Oh so it is a Washington thing...Or the whole freaking county of Canada. You know how stupid that sounds?

OK GREG!! What ever make you, or helps you feel good about yourself. Clearly you need a little boost.

Back
Top Bottom