Happy Birfday Bawb!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Happy birthday #2 !

If you have two birthdays a year how does that make you then?
that's funny...my granddaughter sED the same exact thing this morning......
BUT it's been a gas and i wish i'da thought of this much earlier! thanks Jim

steve_64

Hunter S. Thompson > Quotes > Quotable Quote
5237.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
And Steve comes thu.....i couldn't find it anywhere.......thanks Steve

we should have a contest for longest scars and those who have died and came back......

DAMN...i can't believe i couldn't remember a Hunter S quote.....

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hunter S. Thompson > Quotes > Quotable Quote
5237.jpg
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

Just copied that to my file and intend on using that someday like at BNI to really shake them up! :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
it's sad Buck..seein' all them old people hunched over rolling down the halls....we been going to see my sister-in-law who sHATerED her leg while back...
so i figgered i'd sit in her wheelchair for a while......next thing i'm out in the hallway...rollin' along....well i missed a turn somewhere and got lost......it was hard to convince the attendants that i "really don belong here"........most of the po basturds were my age ....or younger.......

by the grace of happenstance go you OR i!

it WAS weird.....rather than just stay in the room with a nodding off sistain law...
i went out cruzin' and talking to some of the po fcks IN there........
and they ALL think that they're goin' home some time soon............
the poor lady in the same room(about 85 or so...asked me to give her a spong bath.....now this old broad WAS good looking at some point in her lif.........but that chit was GONE...
so i tol her that we don know each other good enough yet...........yikes!
Sooo you got yourself a naked girl for your birthday. Next year define what age she should be! LOL

Sorry I missed your call, I spend the day working outside. It was 60-degrees here today.

Able 1

Name
Keith
LOL.. Happy Birthday Bawb!!! Great to have you around here!

Too bad we can't make ourselves bran new!

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i got ten minutes left....and this has been my BEST one yet....
you guys here was a riot and my fam sED some pretty neat things about me too........

i STILL recommend changing yor FB date to two days early.........cuz it's funny as hell to celebrate three days in a row....thanks everone!!!:clap:

Able 1

Name
Keith
th

"Cause my custy's like em"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom