Hard of hearing

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Has carpet cleaning damaged your hearing?

My wife would say Yes in my case.

I have a difficult time hearing people talk, the TV is usually cranked up as loud as it can go, and people tell me all the time that my phone is ringing.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
lol, I can relate, do yourself a favor and make an appointment with an audiologist. Not sure where i lost most of mine, heavy equipment, machinery, or those Rush concerts 8) . I play carefully with what i have left, Peltor ear muffs hang right beside the Cleanco.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yeah, I have a hearing problem. I can't say it is from CC. It may just be from old age ... who knows. No sense in getting an appointment with a doctor though because I can not afford hearing aids. Have you seen the prices on those things?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
My hearing is bad. It could be from carpet cleaning, or the frozen food warehouse I worked in for 11 years, or UPS from the conveyor belts, or the bands I was in in high school, or the concerts that I had to get in the front row for and not be able to hear for 3 days, or anything else stupid I did in my teenage years.

But then again, hearing loss can be convenient at times.

dgargan

I doubt a TM would cause much hearing loss. How much time are you really near the TM when it's running full out? Most of the time your inside the house when it's running.

I think you're just getting old.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
dgargan said:
I doubt a TM would cause much hearing loss. How much time are you really near the TM when it's running full out? Most of the time your inside the house when it's running.

There may be some truth to that statement :lol:

imagesCache.php?site=bootlegpedia&image=TheGodfatherRecords-631.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
George III said:
Has carpet cleaning damaged your hearing?

My wife would say Yes in my case.

I have a difficult time hearing people talk, the TV is usually cranked up as loud as it can go, and people tell me all the time that my phone is ringing.

After reading all your post about the HOA and things..I am pretty sure you only suffer from selective hearing.........

Mike Draper

a few months back a my client told me her name 3 times, I got it wrong all 3 times. :oops: I decided that day I was going to the audiologist. He told my my hearing was comparable to most people in their late 60's :shock: So I bought hearing aids and I cant believe the difference. If you notice pics of my truck you will see a pair of ear muffs hanging from the let vac port. I use them all the time and I dont care if they look stupid.

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
George III said:
dgargan said:

There may be some truth to that statement :lol:

imagesCache.php?site=bootlegpedia&image=TheGodfatherRecords-631.jpg

Kiss probably is the main reason for my poor hearing, I have seen them more times than i care to admit.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you guys really not wear ear plugs with the machine running?

I had them hanging in the van and used them religiously.

Jen says I have a "listening" problem...Not a hearing problem.

My Orbot doesn't make much noise. Ivebeensold

Although it's hard to tell with all my customers cheering during my cleaning. Yes, they love me. :mrgreen:

Walt

Mikey P said:
curse of the Vortex.

me too

Number one reason I sold my V. Not only the noise but the vibration had me on edge. I was almost ready to become a padder. Almost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom