Hardball Chems

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Anyone using Hardballs pre-spray (pine or orange)? I use the Soil Blocker, but have run out. I just ordered Mikes special of 1 gallon each of pre-spray, Soil blocker, solvent protector, and the rinse. I'm always on the lookout for a better and hard working pre-spray.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have tried just about all of the mail order/internet chems and while most are good I just haven't seen where they are any better than what I can buy local.

I bought his package deal years ago and even have a couple 2 1/2 gallon size POWER POWDER containers I have to use up.

I can buy any NAME brand local and pick some up when ever I want.
The prices are even better when they have those 20-25% off at the local dist BBQ.

My advice is save your money and buy as you go from your nearby or local dist.

There are NO miracle chems out there.

Same goes for those CULT SHAMPOO makers.

I've become a big fan of Power-Pak and Soil Blocker.

I like the fact that Power Pak cleans so well, but is on the acid side. So I can use it on furniture and even wool rugs without problems. It's a great cleaner and great dilution rates too. 2 oz per gallon is all I need for HWE.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jimmy L said:
I have tried just about all of the mail order/internet chems and while most are good I just haven't seen where they are any better than what I can buy local.

I bought his package deal years ago and even have a couple 2 1/2 gallon size POWER POWDER containers I have to use up.

The prices are even better when they have those 20-25% off at the local dist BBQ.

Bingo!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jimmy L said:

I've tried about everything out there too, jimmy. There definatly aren't any "miracle" chems out there. I still default back to procyon while I'm testing other cleaners. I do like some of SS chems, especially the pet treatment pre-spray. I think most carpets are "shit" anymore, and a lot of custys are waiting way too long to clean.

I'm still afraid of clowns.......nightmares.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I get Matrix Grand Slam.

Used about 15 different kinds. All seem the same, but the Matrix stuff always had people saying their carpet looked brighter.

Becker gave me the confidence to use it. And had I been using other stuff, I'd be about 2K in the hole with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom