Harry Hides?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Has not been here since Sunday. Is he busy trying to lead the ircc? Never mind I forgot its Seal Clubbing Season.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Waldo said:
Has not been here since Sunday. Is he busy trying to lead the ircc? Never mind I forgot its Seal Clubbing Season.

Golden Boy
Too busy traveling the world in Ruth Travis' pant suit to hang out with us low lifes

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I agree Ken. Its Scary and Sad when those Kenadians Club those Baby Seals. I was shocked when I heard this about Harry. With a name like Harry Hides what do you expect.

Golden Boy

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I heard that he was in sort of dementia ward at a local nursing home.

A ward where they keep the men who can't control their rabid masturbation habits.

:shock:

John Watson

O'L Toony was the debaiter, and yes like Limpwig said he might have become a Master of the trade,, It wasn't that long ago we had the privaliges of the writings of Loonie and Toony cupulating aboot leather, Ah yes, the IICUC, Toony had a lot to say, Ol southern boy Joe tried but Toony didnt have the std Canadian accent and appeared to talk circles in the square. Before HH his alter ego was Jaun in a Million, He was great and I think at that time he was Chavez's herooo. There seamed to be time he even gave the Great Waldo Peckerhead credit, gotta watchoot for the rabid dogs. Ol big heads prolly abit wowzy dowzy cause Toony grabbed the ring on the merry go round and advanced to another level to help share his welth of knowhow and his Destiny..

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Maybe he's just being busy behind the scenes trying to make some things better for those LDCC,s.

Some people CAN stay focused when they have a goal to achieve.

I never knew he wanted to get into R.T.s pants. :shock: :roll: hey Marty, blow me

harryhides

Name
Tony
I think that Elwood and Shorty have it about right but I may have mistranslated their missives.

Yes, I have been extremely busy being retired and have missed much of the inane commentary here from the likes of Waldo and Ladwig et al.

There is lots in the works at the CleanTrust - stay tuned.

John Watson

Limpwig, please don't bother me. I am trying to get back in deep ah-ah-ah chit NO, I mean thought. It aint easy being old...Had a bad dream last nite, Miss Wanda got mad cause I tripped on her hose during our last waltz..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom