Has anyone who bought of of the first hoss edition installed the new vac housing and

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Cap with pressure tube assembly?

if yes where did you buy and how much?

i need two of them as two assemblies( the clear ones) have broken pipes at the threads and one the whole assembly is discolored and the cap is cracking and going to fail any day.

thanks in advance.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Well get it going, send a message to the first guy today, that he needs to let the other guy know that I need two of these.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Cap with pressure tube assembly?

if yes where did you buy and how much?

i need two of them as two assemblies( the clear ones) have broken pipes at the threads and one the whole assembly is discolored and the cap is cracking and going to fail any day.

thanks in advance.

when I bought my second Hoss...I ordered this for my first one...

PA200784.jpg

get with Olson...he should be able to get you the kit......

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Well get it going, send a message to the first guy today, that he needs to let the other guy know that I need two of these.

Michael please call Sapphire at 866-445-3030 and ask for Scott in parts and service or any other person if he is not available we will provide these parts free of charge under our warranty

Reactions: John Olson

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Wow!

mikey really does- know a guy who knows a guy!

thanks bill, just spoke with Scott and he took care of everything! :clap:

Said they will ship the parts out as quick as they can.

Jimbo

Can I say 'Bill sent me' also? Demo unit I just purchased at MF has the old cracked clear tube...and the unequal length spray bars...

And Yes, I love how it cleans!

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Give em a call they will replace the the plastic parts. The spray bars and adjustable vales are part of our XLT kit. To run a HOSS with the longer spray bars you need a larger TM (not saying you don't I just don't know) or you will compromise your heat and could over wet. Its just like a wand really the larger the TM the higher the flow you can use. Your distributor should be able to get you set up or call Scott.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
So when one places an order for the hoss can u specify all long spray bars and get the water adj valve installed? How much extra will those 2 features run a guy? I have a V and an Everest

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Has anyone who bought of of the first hoss edition installed the new vac housin

We don't build them individually per unit ordered we build to stock but this is really a great example of where a good distributor comes into play in that they can outfit a HOSS with whatever accessories you want so to speak. As for cost that to is up to the distributor so I can't really quote anything.

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Has anyone who bought of of the first hoss edition installed the new vac housin

Honestly I can't answer that one but I know who can Mike Roden our VP of engineering I've sent him an email and will get back to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom