have any of you had a customer make a pass at you?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was cleaning for a divorced middle age woman today and she wouldnt stop flirting with me. She kept getting touchy feely so I got done got paid and got out. oh ya paid for a whole house of scotch guard also.got home and there was a messae on the machine from her. she said how pleased she was and actualy needs me back to do the furniture and rugs. It would be kinda cool if this lady wasnt my moms age (early 50s). But with me being 28 its just kinda creepy. hey good money though.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya i actually had one take OFF her top whilst i was cleanin' in the bedroom...she spin around a couple a times showing me her rather large dollar pancake sized areolae........alas...

my wife was onto her game and i HAD to bring back the dough........

and countless times in the whorehouse....but you can talk to Crash about THAT!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Smartest move is never to take a dump where you eat.

Handle it with tact, dignity, and never go back there alone.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
When I was 28 I used to like women that age. Now that I'm that age, I still do. Life is good. It sure keeps the blood flowing.

Bob Hauser

I give carpetGazems alllll dddddday long I love dealing with woman! And they love me. somewhat amus

Name
Nate W.
As long as your parents never went to school with them, game on. :lol:

I've had a few older women, but it's mostly the mama-san's trying to fix me up with their daughters, nieces, and grand-daughters. Like Chaveztold me, don't bite the tit that feeds you. :lol:

Jerry McMahon

Yea, she was 70 and 350 pounds, but man could she make some good cookies..... so i gave her a big ole smacker....i think she died the next day.....

The Preacher

i had a preachers college age daughter walk butt azz neckit from the hall bath to her bedroom (she knew i was upstairs cause i cleaned the other rooms while she was getting in the shower). She just smiled as she did it!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
word of caution.......once you let that cougar loose....she will stalk you for a long time.........

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have never heard of a man who had an affair and had it end well.

However, history is full of stories of how men have been brought down by getting it up.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have never heard of a man who had an affair and had it end well.
Yep just playing with fire unless you're single.

Even then to do it with a customer, that's just not professional.

Fire them as a customer then hit it! :wink:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I have had it happen too many times to remember it all. most of them would take too long to explain the whole situation. the most graphic one was a hot looking chick that came to the door with a bath rob on, AFTER she opened the door she just crossed her arms, so the rob had been just hanging down, ie not tied. we walked to the back of the house past a very small bathroom to the basement, she showed me the work. then while I was outside she decided to take a bath, WITH THE DOOR OPEN every time I went back outside to get something, since I was walking right past the open door, I could see her in there taking a bath. when I got all done, I was reinstalling carpet on this job. the sink was right next to the bathroom door, so essentially you had to face the open door to stand at the sink. I will never forget her standing 4 ft in front of me, bathrobe open all the way down, so there is a 8" or so gap showing all the important stuff, me telling her what work I had completed and her brushing her teeth, in full frontal glory. I still remember the hair around her snatch. I can't remember if I as married to my first wife at the time. but the funny thing is when something like this is so open and so blatant its like less of a temptation for me for some reason. this story I don't mind telling as this chick was very hot.

Spurling

JB said:

Hey JB .. I think I did the same chick .. Her name was Susan .. and she said you cleaned for her the last time .. she said you were a very nice guy .. and did a great job .. now I know why she didnt have you back .. shes embarassed ..

I did the hall and her bedroom door was opened 5-6 inches and she had her shirt unbuttoned ..she changed her shirt from a sweater to a button up .. she opened the door and I could see her bra and cleavage .. shes just standing there .. boobs hanging out .. then later when I was done .. we were sitting on the sofa .. while I was jotting notes on her receipt, she was lightly grabbing my arm and gave it a light rub/pat during conversation .. mentioned something about my nice haircut and how she likes blue eyes .. really nice lady .. good looking for her age ..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm glad I fell out of the ugly tree when I was a kid and hit every branch on the way down.

Never a problem for me.

I know some cleaners and contractors who did take advantage of the opportunity, and here are some of the outcomes:

Divorce
Blackmail
Husband entered at a crucial time and "joined in" (and not with the wife :shock: )
Assault and battery (not so bad when you consider the previous possibility)
One murder.

Women who behave like that are emotionally unstable. Go rent "Fatal Attraction".

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Had a recently divorced lady decide to just sunbath topless. Of course I was cleaning the sunroom. As I turned to clean the edge of the sliding door, I happened to look up and saw her. She asks if I need anything very casually, not bothered at all. Simply said no and went on my business. When time came to pay the bill, I asked her to come inside and look over everything. She walks in with the bikini strap over her neck but not tied at the back, until finally tieing it after walking through. At the end, she asks if its hard dragging around those big hoses all day. In my best Freddy Boyle impersonation I said "I'm use to it". :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom