Have you changed you mind??

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
What is your perception NOW of the ENCAP process compared to what you thought say, five years ago??

It appears that many of the previous naye sayers, are now aye sayers.:biggrin:

For me, it is just another tool in the box to help me along.

But I do feel that it is a GOLD PLATED tool for me.

:very_drunk:

PS::: Just for a little spice, I'd like to see Jimmy say a word or three. :bull::lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We were doing scampoo (thanks for the term larry) decades and decades ago. The technology has improved but the method is still a distant 2nd or beyond for res cut pile carpet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
As my business has grown and I have gotten a few offices that I can't safely run a hose into, I am interested in it. I get tired of using the portable on these places.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Started using encap about 10 years ago... Use it same as bonnet cleaning, interim cleaning or for light office carpet cleaning.

Bad long term plan to just offer encap IMO, very easy for a good salesperson to beat.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
My opinion hasn't changed at all. I never had a problem with using it for the intended purpose and never felt the need to make up a story about it.

I'll probably always disagree with people that try to promote it as cleaning or promote using it in residential settings in place of cleaning.

"Hey, I only use it in apartments."
Like people don't live in apartments?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What is your perception NOW of the ENCAP process compared to what you thought say, five years ago??

the same .
if it's more than light/minimal soil conditions, make a wand pass over freshly "cleaned" encRap'd carpet while still damp and you'll know why

as long as you don't run the wand over it, you can pretend it looks great
"ignorance is bliss"

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom