$13,000 deductible

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Fat Mike

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
what does nothing get you?
Unlimited doctor visits, hospital stay coverage, surgery, etc. We pay for dental, eyeglasses and most cosmetic surgeries. For example, I am going for cataract removal. All of the tests are covered, surgery is covered, basic lenses are covered. If i want a special lens for distance or reading, that's extra. We used to pay around $64 per person but it has now been rolled into our income tax. We pay for it but we don't see it.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Isn’t MediCare a wonderful thing. Aetna supplement makes it even better. $1,650. Per month for the 2 of us with BC prior😒

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Christian health care ministries I think is what it's called. It's half the cost of insurance.

If I go to the doctor to get some drugs for the flu...I pay out of pocket. If I have to have surgery...they pay

Reactions: Charlie Lyman

Chris A

Name
Chris
I married a Teacher. 100% dental baby!

Lol same, wife got a job driving bus 4 hours a day with full medical, $500 family deductable Before that Christian healthcare ministries, $45/month with a $500 "deductable", but only on hospitalization or surgeries, and they can pick and choose what they cover bc it's not real insurance

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
Unlimited doctor visits, hospital stay coverage, surgery, etc. We pay for dental, eyeglasses and most cosmetic surgeries. For example, I am going for cataract removal. All of the tests are covered, surgery is covered, basic lenses are covered. If i want a special lens for distance or reading, that's extra. We used to pay around $64 per person but it has now been rolled into our income tax. We pay for it but we don't see it.
Yup, we pay through the nose for taxes, but DAMN, my youngest broke her femur a month ago... they not only casted it, they gave us a free new knee pillow, a new cotton blanket/sheet thing, a pair of child’s crutches, AND gave us the lead on the use of a child’s wheelchair, a child’s shower seat, AND where e to go for physiotherapy when the cast comes off...
My immediate cost.... $0.00..........

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1595299471845.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD and FB7777
F

FB7777

Isn’t MediCare a wonderful thing. Aetna supplement makes it even better. $1,650. Per month for the 2 of us with BC prior😒
probably the ONLY thing I’m looking forward to in 10 years is not paying $25K for high deductible Blue Cross Insurance

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
F

FB7777

Both my homes are mortgage free

I knew Health Insurance was gonna climb to astronomical levels

In Massachusetts, if you include elderly , less than half of the people pay for insurance

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
BC?

What's your deductible?

We were qouted $1040 a month for a 9k deductible for the 2 of us
5k I think, but we were 64. We were paying your premiums just before Obamacare. Then it went a little lower then of course moved the other direction with our age, to the over $1600 mark the last year.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Honestly, it allowed us to move our house, our biz and all for what we were paying in health insurance. I had a hard time wrapping my mind around that fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom