Health Insurance..

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Our meds are inexpensive, so we pay those. We don’t pay any co pays, or dr. visits. Not one cent for any surgeries. There’s been two to the tune of $125k and zero pay😀 We’re back to where we were when we were kids and Diana worked for the phone company. You know what they say, once an adult, twice a child🤷🏼‍♂️

steve_64

Recent emergency room visit and nose surgery couple weeks later. $22 for meds after surgery.

VA... 3 years of my life.

Genny pays roughly $350 a month through the market place. Pretty decent plan. They won't let me on it because of my VA benefits but they still use household income.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Recent emergency room visit and nose surgery couple weeks later. $22 for meds after surgery.

Genny pays roughly $350 a month through the market place. Pretty decent plan. They won't let me on it because of my VA benefits but they still use household income.
I told you my grandkid’s nose surgery cost $11,400
and Mommy and Daddy paid it all, because it was cheaper than going through insurance where they pay 1k per month.

Reactions: steve_64

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lets hear who you're with, coverage and cost

Well, I'm a lucky mofo.......I have Medicare and Aetna Medicare coverage from my 31 years at GM. I ain't saying what it costs.........

Aetna Medicare covers everything, even the COB statements every month. They told me to just put my Medicare card away, I won't need it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
$330 a month to cover meds, dentist, physio, chiro, glasses, hearing aids etc. My meds alone run 800 a month so I save a bundle. Not only is medical free here but after 3000 in med costs, pharmacare kicks in and covers it all.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

They charged you for that......??

Mikey P

Administrator
$330 a month to cover meds, dentist, physio, chiro, glasses, hearing aids etc. My meds alone run 800 a month so I save a bundle. Not only is medical free here but after 3000 in med costs, pharmacare kicks in and covers it all.

how much does the psychoanalysis/gestalt therapist charge you a month to deal with the blue bucket nightmares?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
FB_IMG_1595476937759.jpg

steve_64

They charged you for that......??
I don't have a prescription card. I get free meds at the VA clinic and got them free at the emergency room just not after surgery.
I could've went to the clinic for the prescriotionbut just wanted to go home. I can afford the $22.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom